Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 15 - Sens @ Flyers- Mon, Nov 14, 5:30pm

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

my card

5-4 OTT, Pinto GWG

I should be here for puck drop, then out for 1st/2nd, then back for 3rd. 2:30PT start really cramps my dog's style (she has a date this afternoon). lol

I had to feed my dog dinner at 4:30 to get to the game.  He's a bit confused but not complaining.

I will be late there due to my sister's late acceptance of the second ticket.  My original friend has the flu and couldn't go, scrambling for another friend who doesn't also have the flu and can scramble to a 5:30 pm puck drop was impossible :(

Lol, do you have a special dinner-time routine for the doggo? My dog is never confused by food…she's occasionally confused as to what exactly IS food (she has a thing for cotton balls and used dryer sheets!).

Have fun at the game (and stay healthy!)

Alumni
Date:

4-3 Ottawa Batherson GWG

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=DpOndFjQtAWGNYmXoVKhqHLr&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=data_sprite12_game15

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

my card

5-4 OTT, Pinto GWG

I should be here for puck drop, then out for 1st/2nd, then back for 3rd. 2:30PT start really cramps my dog's style (she has a date this afternoon). lol

I had to feed my dog dinner at 4:30 to get to the game.  He's a bit confused but not complaining.

I will be late there due to my sister's late acceptance of the second ticket.  My original friend has the flu and couldn't go, scrambling for another friend who doesn't also have the flu and can scramble to a 5:30 pm puck drop was impossible :(

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

5-3 fish sticks. Nelson GWG.

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=CkFrPLpnhNqeUbVQsIOtmGDK&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=senior

Jedi Master
Date:

3-2 Isles, Barzal with the GWG

my card

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

but the opponent is a typo. 

Dammit!  I did have a typo in the original thread, deleted it and redid this one in haste.  I don't have thread topic edit permissions. 

Lol, have you ever dropped something fragile, tried to catch it, but instead smacked it mid-air thereby accelerating its crash into the ground?

Alumni
Date:

my card

5-4 OTT, Pinto GWG

Confident Fan
Date:

4-3 Sens DeBrincat

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

5:30 PM eastern. That's not a typo.  Game is early for a watch party at the CTC for Alfie's Hall of Fame induction night. 

Clear your browser history if needed. 

Center square updated in Alfie's honour

"WHAT?!" replaced with "PP / PK in first / last minute of period". This is not retroactive.

Sens have to win this one. 

4-2 Sens, Captain Chuckie with the winner. 

Get your Sens Bingo card here

My card

Dammit!  I did have a typo in the original thread, deleted it and redid this one in haste.  I don't have thread topic edit permissions. 

-1 dab for you. 

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

3-2 sens win. Stützle GWG...

Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 15 - Sens @ Islanders - Mon, Nov 14, 5:30pm

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

5:30 PM eastern. That's not a typo.  Game is early for a watch party at the CTC for Alfie's Hall of Fame induction night. 

"WHAT?!" replaced with "PP / PK in first / last minute of period". This is not retroactive.

My card

Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 15 - Sens @ Flyers- Mon, Nov 14, 5:30pm

my card

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=PYQDVesmonhiglCLANMXKbkW&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=Russell#

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

My card

Alumni
Date:
Game 15 - Sens vs Islanders - Mon, Nov 14, 5:30pm

My card

-- Edited by Kardinal on Monday 14th of November 2022 06:19:56 PM

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.