Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 12 - Canucks @ Sens - Tue, Nov 8, 7:00pm

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So it occurred to me that I made a major life decision this summer that you guys don't know about since it was summer....

I officially quit my old crappy job, and went into consulting. So I'm now self-employed, doing the same thing I've always done, but on my own terms and on my own schedule. My stress levels are so much lower now that I feel like a different person.

Congrats! But don't be a different person, please, I really liked the old one.

Seriously, well done you.

Haha.  Thanks!

I'm mostly just a whole lot less grouchy these days

Don't take this the wrong way…but I think that's part of our charm.  

If you can maintain a healthy snark level with a lower RHR and BP then all good!!

lol.  Oh snark and sarcasm is pretty much just a given.

Alumni
Date:

Hey congrats Kat!!

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So it occurred to me that I made a major life decision this summer that you guys don't know about since it was summer....

I officially quit my old crappy job, and went into consulting. So I'm now self-employed, doing the same thing I've always done, but on my own terms and on my own schedule. My stress levels are so much lower now that I feel like a different person.

Wow, congrats. I'm sure it was a tough decision.  Hope it works out well for you. What is your field of expertise again?  

ERP development.  HR/Payroll software primarily.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Haha.  Thanks!

Don't take this the wrong way…but I think that's part of our charm.  

If you can maintain a healthy snark level with a lower RHR and BP then all good!!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Wow, congrats. I'm sure it was a tough decision.  Hope it works out well for you. What is your field of expertise again?  

Jedi Master
Date:

Evening Kards

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Haha.  Thanks!

Alumni
Date:

My card for this tonight.

Alumni
Date:

Evenin’ Ralph.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ding! Post for the Canucks

Of all the nights I need the Sens to take the first penalty. :-/

Sens being 1st on PP dead dabbed a corner square for me killing 4 ways to get a bingo.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

WHAT?!

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Of all the nights I need the Sens to take the first penalty. :-/

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

It's going to be so awkward is he doesn't buy the team.

Wait, what happened on late-night TV last night?

He confirmed that he is trying to buy the team

Oh, wow, really?

Understandably other things have been dominated the news here in the last 24 hours.

He was on Jimmy Fallon, but said it's more complicated to buy the Ottawa Senators than to buy a US Senator.

I believe it. The US variety are a hell of a lot cheaper than $1B; most of them go for a few hundred thousand.

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Ryan: "How come Neil get a hug from that woman and I don't?"

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh, wow, really?

Understandably other things have been dominated the news here in the last 24 hours.

He was on Jimmy Fallon, but said it's more complicated to buy the Ottawa Senators than to buy a US Senator.

Alumni
Date:

Spot the idiot!

Not Ryan.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh, wow, really?

«First  <  15 6 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.