Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: 2022 Playoff Thread

Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

So whose picking who in the finals. I'm picking the Avs in 6.

The Avs look like they should win, but I dunno, the Bolts just know how to get it done. They don't get rattled when they are down. 

I'm going with TB in 7. I think the return of Point and the loss of Kadri tips the balance. 

NAILED IT!

lol - that’s some predicting 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

The Avs look like they should win, but I dunno, the Bolts just know how to get it done. They don't get rattled when they are down. 

I'm going with TB in 7. I think the return of Point and the loss of Kadri tips the balance. 

NAILED IT!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Avs in six. Gee who predicted that. Gawd I'm good. Congrats Avs.

Confident Fan
Date:

Joe Sakic is a masterful GM

Confident Fan
Date:

Colorado Avalanche 2022 Stanley Cup Champs, 3 years in a row ring chaser Corey Perry loses for 3rd straight year in Finals

Confident Fan
Date:

Kadri with the OT winner, he’s a weasel.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Colorado are so freaking fast. 

It’s unbelievable 

twss

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Saying the "Avalanche are so freaking fast" would have had more opportunity for puns and sarcastic replies. I'm disappointed, Russell. evileye

twss

Alumni
Date:

I didn't watch G1/2 but, as I understand it, it would have been difficult for TBL to look worse.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

TB looking alot better tonight.

Alumni
Date:

I miss watching games on TSN.

I successfully avoided almost all of the NHL's new American TV deal (ESPN/TNT) this season.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Saying the "Avalanche are so freaking fast" would have had more opportunity for puns and sarcastic replies. I'm disappointed, Russell. evileye

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

It’s unbelievable 

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I've been a little busy, haven't watched hockey since the last Sens game…have I missed anything? lol

I don't want TB to three-peat and I'm generally ambivalent to the Avs so… Go AVS!

edit: But the muscle memory is still there. One off the post and I'm immediately looking for my bingo card.

lol, you guys are awesome at Bingo!! 

We are off to OT here in first game, TB on PK w Paul taking face offs on this PK. I’m going to give Bolts edge in Series because of that Goalie. Now watch Avs win this game on this abbreviated PP 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hedman turnover a couple minutes in and it’s a happy Denver crowd 

Not Hedman on turnover but a turnover and it’s Burakovsky with the winner 

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I've been a little busy, haven't watched hockey since the last Sens game…have I missed anything? lol

I don't want TB to three-peat and I'm generally ambivalent to the Avs so… Go AVS!

edit: But the muscle memory is still there. One off the post and I'm immediately looking for my bingo card.

We are off to OT here in first game, TB on PK w Paul taking face offs on this PK. I’m going to give Bolts edge in Series because of that Goalie. Now watch Avs win this game on this abbreviated PP 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hedman turnover a couple minutes in and it’s a happy Denver crowd 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

-- Edited by Cathy on Wednesday 15th of June 2022 08:27:20 PM

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

A couple of months ago I said that neither Toronto or Edmonton were built for a cup run. Edmonton got further than I expected but still not nearly good enough defensively.

Good call, 2 of the best 5 forwards in the NHL and that’s their ceiling. Unless Ottawa gets a top Dman along w Sanderson and a good forward it’s lotttery time again next year and both Pierre’s will be history 

One Pierre is already gone.    What happens in BOS (firing their coach was a big surprise to me) with players returning from injury or retiring will be key to the 2022-2023 Senators season. 

1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.