Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 82 - Sens @ Flyers, Fri Apr 29, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 82 - Sens @ Flyers, Fri Apr 29, 7:00pm

I won’t be around tonight except perhaps at the very end of the game but I wanted to say thanks to all the bingo and forum folks who have made some pretty bad games bearable. Have a great off-season.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

On this day in 2017, @JGPageau scored four goals, including the game-winner in double overtime, to power the Senators to a 6-5 victory and a 2-0 series lead over the Rangers #Hockey365 #GoSensGo 

It’s been a long time

Twss

Alumni
Date:

my card

Getting in early again, this time because my boss just told me my deadbeat coworker has decided to quit. It's a good thing overall, but I suddenly have a full afternoon of busy work.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

4-3 bad guys. Atkinson GWG.

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=CUBieDEPbhkKWFtuNOnoQRdc&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=senior

Confident Fan
Date:

On this day in 2017, @JGPageau scored four goals, including the game-winner in double overtime, to power the Senators to a 6-5 victory and a 2-0 series lead over the Rangers #Hockey365 #GoSensGo 

It’s been a long time

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

4-0 sens win...going with Tierney. Mega props... First goal:tierney Last goal:tierney Overtime:no Shootout:no Sens get outshot:no First Penalty: sens(tierney) Ppg:yes(either team) SHG:yes(either team) Sorry did this on my phone. Going to be a busy day today.

Confident Fan
Date:

3-1 Slick Vic making his pro debut tonight for the Senators and a GW Goal

Alumni
Date:

Last game of the season, so switching things up. 

4-2 Sens, Norris with the winner. 

Get your Sens Bingo card here

My card

«First  <  18 9 10 | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.