Jedi Master
Date:

Heading to OT

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:

On the disallowed goal, I remember another instance where the door was inside the blue line and a goal was disallowed as offside because plyer left the ice inside via the door inside the blueline before tagging up.  I don't know if it's an actual rule, but do remember that. 

I do to, I’m not sure if it was an Ottawa game or a playoff game? For some reason I’m thinking it was the Blues

Now question is, does the play remain off side until that player gets back on the ice on the other side of the blue line?  Or is here a time that the play is no longer offside.  "ok, 3 minutes has gone by now I guess it's no longer offside."  You never know with the NHL. 

ok, and what if..... the entrance to the hallway is on the inside of the blue line, and the player leaves the ice and goes directly to the dressing room?  He might stay offside for the rest of the game!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:

On the disallowed goal, I remember another instance where the door was inside the blue line and a goal was disallowed as offside because plyer left the ice inside via the door inside the blueline before tagging up.  I don't know if it's an actual rule, but do remember that. 

I do to, I’m not sure if it was an Ottawa game or a playoff game? For some reason I’m thinking it was the Blues

Now question is, does the play remain off side until that player gets back on the ice on the other side of the blue line?  Or is here a time that the play is no longer offside.  "ok, 3 minutes has gone by now I guess it's no longer offside."  You never know with the NHL. 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

i'm at the cottage, watching game on laptop so can only check in during the intermission. 

BTW, I'm calling a refs suck on watson's penalty. he was just finishing his check. 

Good for you ✅👍

What is considered a cottage in Canada? A vacation home? A vacation rental? Is it a 2nd home? 

its a nice cottage, not a shack. my folks lived here for years. right on the Ottawa river, waterfront. 

That’s great, are most on or near the water? 

Most cottages are near the water here, yeah.  It's generally part of the "cottage life" to be able to go swimming, boating, etc.

Thx Kat!! That makes sense. We do not call them that here in US 

If it's not near the water, like it's more out in the woods, or a remote area, we would call it a cabin

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

i'm at the cottage, watching game on laptop so can only check in during the intermission. 

BTW, I'm calling a refs suck on watson's penalty. he was just finishing his check. 

Good for you ✅👍

What is considered a cottage in Canada? A vacation home? A vacation rental? Is it a 2nd home? 

its a nice cottage, not a shack. my folks lived here for years. right on the Ottawa river, waterfront. 

Most cottages are near the water here, yeah.  It's generally part of the "cottage life" to be able to go swimming, boating, etc.

Thx Kat!! That makes sense. We do not call them that here in US 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Good for you ✅👍

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Good for you ✅👍

Alumni
Date:

Sens take a timeout before going on the PP

Alumni
Date:

Post #2 for Sens

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Chuckie does something and ties it up.

that was a pretty tic-tac-toe play.  good enough for an AYKM Lite?

I'll accept it

Alumni
Date:

Chuckie does something and ties it up.

that was a pretty tic-tac-toe play.  good enough for an AYKM Lite?

Jedi Master
Date:

Chuckie did something

«First  <  1 2 3 46  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.