Jedi Master
Date:
Game 73 - Sens @ Wings, Tue, Apr 12, 7:30pm

SOG 7-7

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Bertuzzi scoring made me think of this…is anyone else mildly irked that the anti-vax holdouts basically got what they wanted, full access to everything with no restrictions? Granted, with the latest variants being so contagious that you can *think* someone covid they'll probably get covid too.

Still in complete denial.  The replies are SMH worthy.  This person lives in Ontario.  

https://twitter.com/MissBess77/status/1513646295466094604

Well that was ****ing frustrating to read.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Batherson gets the lead back. Was that deviated?

Yup.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Deviation and post

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Bertuzzi scoring made me think of this…is anyone else mildly irked that the anti-vax holdouts basically got what they wanted, full access to everything with no restrictions? Granted, with the latest variants being so contagious that you can *think* someone covid they'll probably get covid too.

Still in complete denial.  The replies are SMH worthy.  This person lives in Ontario.  

https://twitter.com/MissBess77/status/1513646295466094604

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

tie game

Alumni
Date:

Timmies commercial.  "I like the meatness without the meat" 

Alumni
Date:

2-on-1 Sens shorthanded. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

my sister in law got it last weekend. 

I hope "it" was, in order, a Chippendale's dancer, too many emails, or…way, way, way down the list…covid.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

So yesterday was my first day back after 3.5 weeks (officially back, I had to log on a little bit two weeks ago) and I didn't realize it's the huge industry conference in Vegas this week. All my contacts are OOO, this was either fortuitous because I can re-enter relatively smoothly and quietly or stupid because I could have taken another week and no one would have noticed.

I had less than 100 emails in my inbox (the 254 automated emails from our SaaS platform don't count) and I'm mildly concerned about the company's ability to function without me.

I was off for a week.  Went back yesterday and had 430 emails.

Good gawd. I realized that the bulk of my email is generated by me…ie people responding to my questions, which I guess is a good thing.

It was gross.  No wonder I feel like I get too many emails!

Alumni
Date:

my sister in law got it last weekend. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

shirtless interview. dab.

They film this as they come off the ice, how does he strip that fast??

Chippendales dancer in the off season?

So…velcro closures?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

So yesterday was my first day back after 3.5 weeks (officially back, I had to log on a little bit two weeks ago) and I didn't realize it's the huge industry conference in Vegas this week. All my contacts are OOO, this was either fortuitous because I can re-enter relatively smoothly and quietly or stupid because I could have taken another week and no one would have noticed.

I had less than 100 emails in my inbox (the 254 automated emails from our SaaS platform don't count) and I'm mildly concerned about the company's ability to function without me.

Good gawd. I realized that the bulk of my email is generated by me…ie people responding to my questions, which I guess is a good thing.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Chippendales dancer in the off season?

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

that, or a watson goal, is a better bet these days than a Stuuuuuuuuutzle square. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.