Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 31 - Sens @ Oilers, Sat Jan 15, 10:00pm

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Thanks for the reminder HNIC.... Sens were 0-9 vs the Oilers last season. hahahaha

This game was supposed to be on Monday.  Was it supposed to be on TSN or SportsNet?  I wonder how the rescheduled game plays havoc with the TV rights/schedule.

Yeah, it's screwing with a lot of things.  The Oilers weren't even supposed to play tonight, and the Sens were supposed to play the Jets.... at 7

I gave up, deleted my hockey calendars at the pause; I'm relying 100% on ESPN notifications at this point. 

I added Sens calendar to my gmail calendar. Today it has both the Jets and Oilers game like on the official schedule.

Yep, that's what I do too.  

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Thanks for the reminder HNIC.... Sens were 0-9 vs the Oilers last season. hahahaha

This game was supposed to be on Monday.  Was it supposed to be on TSN or SportsNet?  I wonder how the rescheduled game plays havoc with the TV rights/schedule.

Yeah, it's screwing with a lot of things.  The Oilers weren't even supposed to play tonight, and the Sens were supposed to play the Jets.... at 7

I gave up, deleted my hockey calendars at the pause; I'm relying 100% on ESPN notifications at this point. 

I added Sens calendar to my gmail calendar. Today it has both the Jets and Oilers game like on the official schedule.

Lol, the Sens have so many games to make up that double headers just might be needed.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

evening, sam.

Until otherwise proven wrong, I believe McJesus can beat the sens by himself. 

Alumni
Date:

Skinner!

That beings back memories.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Kinda wish I had done a wee bit more research before making my prediction.

Jedi Master
Date:

Puck drop

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

This is really the first EDM/OTT game this season? Oh yeah, I guess when you're in different conferences and all.

Mind blown.

Confident Fan
Date:

Sens

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Saturday 15th of January 2022 10:25:05 PM

Alumni
Date:

Oh, and I appear to NOT have Covid. Just stress and I forgot I'd been up since 12:00am with a poopy puppy the other day.

Either that or the antivaxers might be on to something because if that WAS Covid then, ****, the three jabs were WAY worse. By several orders of magnitude.

Alumni
Date:

Me, 2 hours ago: Wait, didn't they say "Saturday"? Why hasn't the ESPN app sent an alert? What time is the .... oh, EDM.

My card

4-3 EDM, Mr. Oh, he's human!

Jedi Master
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

5-2 bad guys. Mc D. gwg.

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=fihCkoIDLJOBsMZAeXnrQSdR&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

Bills laying a thumping on the hoodie and the patriots. 

Jedi Master
Date:

3-1 Oilers, Draisaitl with the GWG

my card

Confident Fan
Date:

Anthony Duclair now has 30 points in 30 games didn’t he used to play for…..

Alumni
Date:

I think McDavid is back so - 5-3 Oilers, mcDavid GWG

«First  <  16 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.