He’s playing well right now, some nice saves 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Dumb penalty?

With McDavid, inevitable? 

Alumni
Date:

Did McDavid lose the puck and recover gracefully or did he do that on purpose?

Alumni
Date:

AYKM SAVE!!!!!

Alumni
Date:

overlapping penalties

Jedi Master
Date:

Dumb penalty?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

2 people I know got COVID in December. Both ended up in hospital with pneumonia. One was on a ventilator for 3 weeks. It's going to take him a while to get back to normal. Both were not vaccinated. I'll take the reaction to the vaccine over what they went through any day.

Oh s$$t!! How old were these people? 3 weeks on a ventilator had to be hell

Both in their 50s. I haven't seen the guy who was on the ventilator but I'm told he lost a lot of weight and is still pretty weak.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Yeah, a friend of mine lost his father to it about a week and a half ago. Sad reminder that this thing is still with us.

Was this person not vaccinated? That’s sad 😔 

No, he was fully vaccinated

Immune compromised?  Have a friend who is.  She WFH, doesn't go out much, but was very sick before/after Christmas.  Was able to get a test and thankfully wasn't covid.  Husband also WFH, so not sure where she got this bug.  If something is going around, it will find her and latch on like a leetch.

73 year old cancer survivor

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Yeah, a friend of mine lost his father to it about a week and a half ago. Sad reminder that this thing is still with us.

Immune compromised?  Have a friend who is.  She WFH, doesn't go out much, but was very sick before/after Christmas.  Was able to get a test and thankfully wasn't covid.  Husband also WFH, so not sure where she got this bug.  If something is going around, it will find her and latch on like a leetch.

Alumni
Date:

McDangle

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

My guitar player got covid. Said he's had worse colds, but he was down with no energy for 2 weeks. 

To the anti vaxxers and people say it’s no big deal 2 weeks is a long time to not feel normal. I don’t want this damn thing 

there's no way I, like many, could afford to be out of commission for 2 weeks. 

Nope, don't want it either.  Limiting my outings to avoid getting it and also to avoid risks of something else happening and ending up in hospital.  They're short staffed as it is.  Paramedics have longer hand off times at hospitals, leading to several zero availability. 

I am so glad slipping on ice isn't something I need to worry about. That would freak me out. 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

That’s not good, that’s scary 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

My guitar player got covid. Said he's had worse colds, but he was down with no energy for 2 weeks. 

To the anti vaxxers and people say it’s no big deal 2 weeks is a long time to not feel normal. I don’t want this damn thing 

there's no way I, like many, could afford to be out of commission for 2 weeks. 

Nope, don't want it either.  Limiting my outings to avoid getting it and also to avoid risks of something else happening and ending up in hospital.  They're short staffed as it is.  Paramedics have longer hand off times at hospitals, leading to several zero availability. 

Alumni
Date:

I'm being penalized for cycling through cards until I found a London Bobby. 

One dead dab, that's it.

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

2 people I know got COVID in December. Both ended up in hospital with pneumonia. One was on a ventilator for 3 weeks. It's going to take him a while to get back to normal. Both were not vaccinated. I'll take the reaction to the vaccine over what they went through any day.

Oh s$$t!! How old were these people? 3 weeks on a ventilator had to be hell

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

What are the bands you guys cover?

foo fighters tribute

Cool!

Jedi Master
Date:

Ding! Oilers hit the post.

Alumni
Date:

post for edmonton there?

«First  <  14 5 6 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.