Topic: Game 27 - Sens @ Lightning, Thu Dec 16, 7:00pm

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game 27 - Sens @ Lightning, Thu Dec 16, 7:00pm

D man scores bar down.

Alumni
Date:

Sens D-man Chabot opens the scoring with a beauty. 

Alumni
Date:

Uh oh, Zaitsev fell awkwardly into the boards and needed help getting to the dressing room.  Couldn't put weight on leg.  Maybe ankle injury?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Stuck on a troubleshooting call at work. 11 hours and counting now.

5-2 Bolts.  Killorn with the GWG

my card

Ugh!  Log4j related?

Got a call this morning about an app we have in the Utils folder of all our servers. It is java based, but not used.  It was only used early on when building the environment to check the hardening scores.  It was included in our OS template so all servers had it.

Had to write a script to go and delete it from some 800 servers.  We'll have to update our template, but until then that script will remove that app if we deploy new servers. 

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

we aren't sure.  Our Oracle PCA went haywire.  We had to do a full DR for one client, and another is offline still.

tried to get the database cluster back online, and all of the server clocks were wrong.  Fixed those, the cluster came online.... tried to mount some storage.... server crashed.

It is like a game of gopher holes right now.

Ugh, friggin exhausting too.  No one is thinking straight anymore after 11+ hours

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

my card

Ugh!  Log4j related?

Got a call this morning about an app we have in the Utils folder of all our servers. It is java based, but not used.  It was only used early on when building the environment to check the hardening scores.  It was included in our OS template so all servers had it.

Had to write a script to go and delete it from some 800 servers.  We'll have to update our template, but until then that script will remove that app if we deploy new servers. 

we aren't sure.  Our Oracle PCA went haywire.  We had to do a full DR for one client, and another is offline still.

tried to get the database cluster back online, and all of the server clocks were wrong.  Fixed those, the cluster came online.... tried to mount some storage.... server crashed.

It is like a game of gopher holes right now.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I see a player suggested that it would make sense to shut the league down until Christmas to allow all the teams to clear up their outbreaks. I think it might be a good idea.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Did I hear a post?

yup, Sens dinged one off the post

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Did I hear a post?

Alumni
Date:

Puck drop in Kat's absence

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

my card

Ugh!  Log4j related?

Jedi Master
Date:

my card

Alumni
Date:

card

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=DpBtdVsXZFnfSPkYICUaWLHh&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=Boosted%20Russell#

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

5-3 bolts. Palat GWG.

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=WGeCjYAJFKnqfSbrHpQDVItu&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=senior

Confident Fan
Date:

Bolts 5-4 if it happens Stamkos

Confident Fan
Date:

From Twitter: Sanford scrapped with 2 of those guys too. Hopefully he was holding his breath

Sam Bennett, Radko Gudas, Ryan Lomberg, Brandon Montour, Carter Verhaeghe and one member of the Panthers travel party have entered the NHL’s COVID-19 protocols. They will not be available to play tomorrow against Los Angeles.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

1-0 sens loss...Stamkos GWG....but it was a deflection off of Tierney's knee...

Alumni
Date:

Can the Sens strike Lightning twice?

4-2 Sens, Norris with the winner

Get your Sens Bingo card here

My card

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.