Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game 27 - Sens @ Lightning, Thu Dec 16, 7:00pm

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Homer are there any new restrictions where you are? Have you guys been wearing masks and getting the booster for the most part?

Masks have been and are still mandatory in stores and other places of business. Even if it wasn't mandatory, I'd still wear one. I don't want to play the "is it a cold or is it covid" game.  Also got my flu shot in early November. You don't want to be sick with something else and get covid with a weakened immune system. 

I'm getting my booster shot on Monday.

Tuesday for us on the booster and you’re right I’m going to pick smart and safe and not play is it Covid game either. 

Got my booster today, 48 hours after I booked for one. Got lucky. 

Still waiting for my appointment. My wife walked into a pharmacy today and got hers right away.

Alumni
Date:

Second post for the sens.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Homer are there any new restrictions where you are? Have you guys been wearing masks and getting the booster for the most part?

Masks have been and are still mandatory in stores and other places of business. Even if it wasn't mandatory, I'd still wear one. I don't want to play the "is it a cold or is it covid" game.  Also got my flu shot in early November. You don't want to be sick with something else and get covid with a weakened immune system. 

Tuesday for us on the booster and you’re right I’m going to pick smart and safe and not play is it Covid game either. 

👍👍

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Not confident at all this stays 1-1 w another pp for TB

Side eye.... 

Smith was so right vs TB they can’t keep taking penalties vs them. You could tell the way they came out on fire this period they were focused 

We have another potential very very serious injury here in the NFL game 😢

A man is potentially paralyzed and the game goes right on….. 

Holy crap.  What happened?  

Tight end for the Chargers dove for a potential TD pass in the end zone and somehow came down very wrong and just laid there with his arms just frozen in front of him, the defender barely touched him if at all 

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Shots 12-9 TB in 2nd

Vasilevskiy is a far different G than the backup even though it was a guy they were jinxed against 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Side eye.... 

Smith was so right vs TB they can’t keep taking penalties vs them. You could tell the way they came out on fire this period they were focused 

Holy crap.  What happened?  

Alumni
Date:

Shots 12-9 TB in 2nd

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Side eye.... 

Alumni
Date:

overlapping penalties

Alumni
Date:

Ctjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Lots of restrictions where I am

New? We’ve always been made to wear masks inside except when eating or drinking this is along the west coast of US. The south not so much caution is taken 

We are back to 5 person gathering limits.  Capacity limits in all indoor establishments.  Restaurants, etc.... have to close by 10pm.

Events being cancelled.... it's pretty bad here

I’m sorry Kat I forget which city you are near?

Kingston, Ontario

The Omicron capital of North America

damn - that sucks 

Twss

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

New? We’ve always been made to wear masks inside except when eating or drinking this is along the west coast of US. The south not so much caution is taken 

We are back to 5 person gathering limits.  Capacity limits in all indoor establishments.  Restaurants, etc.... have to close by 10pm.

Kingston, Ontario

damn - that sucks 

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Side eye.... 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Kingston, Ontario

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

weak call giving TB a PP, which they scored on. 

Refs suck

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Side eye.... 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.