Remember Me  

Topic: Habs @ Lightning - Finals Game 1 - Monday June 28, 8:00pm

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Habs @ Lightning - Finals Game 1 - Monday June 28, 8:00pm

Cathy wrote:

Net - moorings = dab

Finally! I think I've had that square almost every game and never got the dab.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

ouch

I thought he landed on his head on that scrum. 

Jedi Master
Date:

jesus. that replay is terrifying.

Jedi Master
Date:

ouch

Alumni
Date:

Net knocked off moorings.

Alumni
Date:

Net - moorings = dab

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

An otter pop sounds really, really good right about now. Homer, can you pass me a cream soda one?

Cream Soda? Can you still get that?

Yup, Mr. Freeze still has the Cream Soda ones.  I bought a couple boxes of the jumbo ones (27 per box), Six flavours, no not sure about that math on that one.  Hope my favorites are the extra ones. My favorite in order. 

Cream Soda

Cherry / Blue Raspberry  (pretty close)

Orange

Watermelon

Grape

I thought you were talking about soft drinks (pop). There used to be a company here in Ottawa called Pure Spring. They used to make a line of soft drinks. One was called Swiss Cream Soda. It was terrible.

Oh, cause I said otter "pop", lol. I think we have one or two brands of cream soda here. IBC in a glass bottle was always the best.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

An otter pop sounds really, really good right about now. Homer, can you pass me a cream soda one?

Yup, Mr. Freeze still has the Cream Soda ones.  I bought a couple boxes of the jumbo ones (27 per box), Six flavours, no not sure about that math on that one.  Hope my favorites are the extra ones. My favorite in order. 

Cream Soda

Orange

Watermelon

Grape

I thought you were talking about soft drinks (pop). There used to be a company here in Ottawa called Pure Spring. They used to make a line of soft drinks. One was called Swiss Cream Soda. It was terrible.

I remember Pure Spring. Crush still makes it as well as some "store brands".  They don't all taste quite the same, but I liked it as a kid and like the Freezie pops.

I really only remember the Ginger Ale.  I'm sure I had some of the others as well, but that's the only one that stuck with me

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Cream Soda

Orange

Watermelon

Grape

I remember Pure Spring. Crush still makes it as well as some "store brands".  They don't all taste quite the same, but I liked it as a kid and like the Freezie pops.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

That's gotta be an "oops" on Charot. Not that I have that square.

200%, since he hit it with his glove, then his stick. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Cream Soda

Orange

Watermelon

Grape

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Cream Soda

Orange

Watermelon

Grape

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Homer was talking about Mr Freeze last week, said cream soda was one of the flavors. I was jealous, our otter pops don't have that flavor.

Alumni
Date:

That's gotta be an "oops" on Charot. Not that I have that square.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

I'm not used to seeing all these movie promos.... "In theaters Friday!"

Saw something saying there's a blockbuster or similarly hyped movie coming out every week ~Oct to Xmas. Along with commentary that that's actually going to be bad for the industry because of the competition for the box office and people not likely to need a *weekly* theatre hit to feel normal after last year.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

My first grey dab of the night.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

just not here.

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 46  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by