Members Login
 

Topic: Golden Knights @ Habs - Game 6 - Thursday June 24, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
RE: Golden Knights @ Habs - Game 6 - Thursday June 24, 8:00pm
Permalink  
 

Homer and Senior have more dabs on a single play than I have ALL GAME.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Vegas ties it up on a deviation within 90 secs.


 I don't have those ones either


 Out of stock



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 7166
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Home team scores 1st


 D-man, on the PP and screened goalie. 


 well I have one of those


 Triple dab.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Vegas ties it up on a deviation within 90 secs.


 I don't have those ones either


 Have both and 2 of 4 possible dabs on the 1st goal. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

Vegas ties it up on a deviation within 90 secs.


 I don't have those ones either



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

Was that 90 seconds?


 Never mind, don't care.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

Was that 90 seconds?


 yep, 2 in 90



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 

Vegas ties it up on a deviation within 90 secs.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 

Holy de-vi-a-tion, Batman!



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Home team scores 1st


 D-man, on the PP and screened goalie. 


 well I have one of those


Lol, I had d-man, what'd you have?


 same!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 

Was that 90 seconds?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Home team scores 1st


 D-man, on the PP and screened goalie. 


 well I have one of those


Lol, I had d-man, what'd you have?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:

Did Vegas have a two on one. Thought I heard one of the commentators say that.


 NBC said they almost had one.


 twss



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Last day at the current job tomorrow.... I'm freaking out a bit


 


 Basically.


My first thought was Happy Dance emoji, then I thought, "Nah, Swear Trek has to have something applicable!"

 

Freaking out because "change/fear of unknown" or freaking out because you think something's gonna implode at current job?


 option A, mostly.

 

Definitely some buyer's remorse, fear of change (which is silly, this is like the 5th time I've left a job), sadness because I'm going to miss co-workers.... all kinds of fun emotions


Definite apprehension of being the new person and having to show what you have to offer to a whole new group or people. 

Learning people's personalities and not rock the boat too much, but also be noticed at the same time and bring in new viewpoint/ideas.


 Yeah.  And it's going to be weird starting a new job remote and never actually meeting new teammates.


I'm realizing that I'm starting to forget some of my "remote" co-workers. (Remote as is not in my department so I didn't interact with them much in the before times) It's absolutely a case of out of sight, out of mind.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Home team scores 1st


 D-man, on the PP and screened goalie. 


 well I have one of those



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 

Oh *that's* what happened to the camera!



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 19988
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Last day at the current job tomorrow.... I'm freaking out a bit


 


 Basically.


My first thought was Happy Dance emoji, then I thought, "Nah, Swear Trek has to have something applicable!"

 

Freaking out because "change/fear of unknown" or freaking out because you think something's gonna implode at current job?


 option A, mostly.

 

Definitely some buyer's remorse, fear of change (which is silly, this is like the 5th time I've left a job), sadness because I'm going to miss co-workers.... all kinds of fun emotions


Definite apprehension of being the new person and having to show what you have to offer to a whole new group or people. 

Learning people's personalities and not rock the boat too much, but also be noticed at the same time and bring in new viewpoint/ideas.


 Yeah.  And it's going to be weird starting a new job remote and never actually meeting new teammates.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:

Did Vegas have a two on one. Thought I heard one of the commentators say that.


 NBC said they almost had one.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12929
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

Home team scores 1st


 D-man, on the PP and screened goalie. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3063
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Posting something pointless just so Seizure Spock moves below the fold...


 Sorry.  


 Lol, it's my own fault.

I forget, do you guys have a holiday in early July? Wait, you do, because it's always a holiday for Free Agent Frenzy.

Enjoy the time off, both of you!


 lol, yes July 1st.  It's our equivalent of July 4th, just not quite so..... patriotic


 Not fetishizing a patriotic holiday is unpatriotic. ;)



 
«First  <  14 5 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.