Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Habs @ Golden Knights - Game 5 - Tuesday June 22, 9:00pm

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Home team get 1st PP. 

early but deserved call. can't let the officiating gons show go on. 

The SNET crew were making a big deal out of the fact that Sutherland and Furlatt are doing this game.   Probably hoping the experience will help prevent another mess.

I forget who was officiating the last game, but wonder if they'll be relegated to backup officials for the rest of the 3rd round and perhaps not ref in the finals. That was an embarrassment 

There have been a LOT of bad screw-ups these playoffs.  For once the fans have legitimate reason to be complaining

Jedi Master
Date:

visiting team scores first

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Home team get 1st PP. 

The SNET crew were making a big deal out of the fact that Sutherland and Furlatt are doing this game.   Probably hoping the experience will help prevent another mess.

I forget who was officiating the last game, but wonder if they'll be relegated to backup officials for the rest of the 3rd round and perhaps not ref in the finals. That was an embarrassment 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Home team get 1st PP. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Not sure that to expect tonight, but not likely a blowout like in last night's game. But then again, that would be unexpected.. :/

Yeah, this series has been a weird one.  A goal-scoring fest would be unexpected... but fun

Alumni
Date:

Home team get 1st PP. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Home team 1st PP

Alumni
Date:

Not sure that to expect tonight, but not likely a blowout like in last night's game. But then again, that would be unexpected.. :/

Alumni
Date:

My card 

In case I wake up in time for the third (or 4th), gonna try to sedate the hell out of this migraine.

Jedi Master
Date:

my card

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

My card: http://www.focusring.ca/playoffbingo/Rnd3/BingoRnd3.html?board=XZYuEMrFapfGnUItOqRWQiNl&scored=4096&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

Back in Vegas with the series ties 2-2.

Goaltending mistakes and brilliant saves on both sides have been the difference maker so far. Will it continue.

My card

Get your Round 3 Bingo Card

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.