Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Golden Knights @ Habs - Game 4- Sunday June 20, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Golden Knights @ Habs - Game 4- Sunday June 20, 8:00pm

Has Robin Lehner always looked that...grizzled? (I may be matching an incorrect headshot in my memory.)

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I'm here.. sort of. 

Shot was yesterday afternoon and was ok up to this morning other than a sore arm.  This afternoon started headache, general body soreness,  complete lack of energy.

That sucks.... other than being a bit out of it Friday night, I've been perfectly fine since mine.  

You had a not-insignificant reaction to #1 though, yeah? (I think I read AZ packed more of a punch in #1.)

If you skated through both shots without any reaction then ribbing would definitely be on the menu.

first one was brutal for me, so I figure I was owed an easy one this time.

Alumni
Date:

lol, American anthem sung by a French guy.  "...bombs bursting in hair"

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I'm here.. sort of. 

Shot was yesterday afternoon and was ok up to this morning other than a sore arm.  This afternoon started headache, general body soreness,  complete lack of energy.

That sucks.... other than being a bit out of it Friday night, I've been perfectly fine since mine.  

You had a not-insignificant reaction to #1 though, yeah? (I think I read AZ packed more of a punch in #1.)

If you skated through both shots without any reaction then ribbing would definitely be on the menu.

Alumni
Date:

Apologies if I've said this before, those aerial/exterior shots of arenas that are in the middle of downtown blow my mind every time. Where the hell does everyone park?

Signed, Land of Arenas Surrounded by Acres of Parking Lots

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

I'm here.. sort of. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

I'm here.. sort of. 

There was a more defined "ramp up" of symptoms for me with #2. Peaked at about 24h so this might be the worst of it for you.

Alumni
Date:

Backup goalie dab...shoulda had that square

Alumni
Date:

I'm here.. sort of. 

Alumni
Date:

My card

Confident Fan
Date:

From Twitter: This is amazing

In a combined 42 games...top-6 forwards Marner, Matthews, Wheeler, Connor, Ehlers, Dubois, Stone, Pacioretty, Karlsson and Marchessault have scored two playoff goals vs. the Habs to date. Lots of credit to Price, of course...but no way this happens without superb team defence.

Confident Fan
Date:

Thoughts on McDounagh shot on goal and save by Pulock last night - the shot was world class and the play by Pulock was so amazing

Jedi Master
Date:

My card

I might be late for the start of this one, so getting my card ready now.

Alumni
Date:

So Habs with a 2-1 lead in the series with a win on Friday they had no business winning.

Starting game thread now in case I feel like merde tomorrow

My card

Get your Round 3 Bingo Card

«First  <  14 5 6 | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.