Remember Me  

Topic: Jets @ Habs - Game 4 - Mon Jun 7, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Jets @ Habs - Game 4 - Mon Jun 7, 8:00pm

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Gritty is Youppi's drunk cousin, isn't he?

lol

I don't see Youppi often enough to remember what he looks like. NHLN had a shot from behind...without seeing the face, they could easily be mistaken for each other.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Ontario exiting a lockdown to this on Friday.

"Last call will go back to 2 a.m. in Ontario this week when restaurants reopen their patios"

I thought they were supposed to go back to normal in stages, not full swing to the other extreme. 

All the cool kids are doing full swing. Suggesting otherwise may well get you stoned in town square.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

lol

Alumni
Date:

Ontario exiting a lockdown to this on Friday.

"Last call will go back to 2 a.m. in Ontario this week when restaurants reopen their patios"

I thought they were supposed to go back to normal in stages, not full swing to the other extreme. 

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Which reminds me, I should probably hit up Lowes for some plastic sheeting and masking tape in case I need to hermetically seal my apartment again. Upside, I have plenty of N95 masks now.

oh man.... when I was in Alberta during fire season it got pretty intense sometimes.  All windows/doors sealed.  2 air purifiers running.... could STILL smell smoke.  It's pretty awful when you are in that situation.

I was lucky enough to buy a half-face respirator in between gender reveal fire and the local fire. When the smoke was inside I wished I had gone with a full-face respirator, felt like I was blinking glass by mid afternoon. Pretty sure I took a Benadryl just to involuntarily keep my eyes closed.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Oh... Did not need to see that.  

guess I'm glad I missed whatever this was.... went down a rabbit hole:

Open Photo

Habs fan in crowd with arm around GF, pulls his mask down, picks nose, camera quickly cuts away. 

yeah, didn't need that visual

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Open Photo

Habs fan in crowd with arm around GF, pulls his mask down, picks nose, camera quickly cuts away. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Which reminds me, I should probably hit up Lowes for some plastic sheeting and masking tape in case I need to hermetically seal my apartment again. Upside, I have plenty of N95 masks now.

ugh, hope you don't get fires again.  Wasn't one of them last year caused by a gender reveal party pyro device?

Yes, yes it was. Damn idiots.

That one rained ash on me, but the smoke was mostly at higher altitude. The next one was technically in my city (huge-ass city so a bit deceiving) but that had ground-level smoke in my neighborhood and smoke *IN* my apartment. Luckily not enough to permanently stink the carpet or upholstery. I've been in some heavy ash fallout before in other cities I've lived in, but the ground-level smoke was, "Okay, at what point do I move out of state?" territory.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Open Photo

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

oh man.... when I was in Alberta during fire season it got pretty intense sometimes.  All windows/doors sealed.  2 air purifiers running.... could STILL smell smoke.  It's pretty awful when you are in that situation.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

ugh, hope you don't get fires again.  Wasn't one of them last year caused by a gender reveal party pyro device?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Nice, Youppi with hand sanitizer bottle on a hockey stick. 

Youppi had hand sanitizer attached to a hockey stick, or Youppi with hand sanitizer was the image *on* a hockey stick?

Youppi with a hand sanitizer bottle on a hockey stick for fans to use.

Gotcha! NHLN did not bless us with that imagery and my sentence diagramming skills failed me.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Watched some of the Avs - Knights game last night. Not sure how much chance the Habs would have against either of those teams.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Youppi had hand sanitizer attached to a hockey stick, or Youppi with hand sanitizer was the image *on* a hockey stick?

Youppi with a hand sanitizer bottle on a hockey stick for fans to use.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

My dear wife must have felt sorry me. She arrived home with a pint of dairy queen ice cream and fresh strawberrys. And yes I know I just set Russell up. But I don't care because I'm the one eating the ice cream.

yum!  Perfect day for some ice cream too

Barely broke 65F, sun never came out. I was *this* close to hot chocolate.

The temperature gauge in the car said it was 34 C. Think that translate to about 97 - 98 F

Is that even normal "height of summer" temps for you guys? That's hot.

yeah, normal in August.  Not in the first week of June.

First week of June and my lawn is already turning brown.

the conservation authority for my area put us on a level 1 water advisory today.  Water levels are so low that they are asking anyone that uses wells, etc to conserve water.  In June.

Yeah, Cali is back is severe/extreme drought...whatever the worst category is. #BurnBabyBurn

May/June is usually flooding season here, so this is worrisome.  I don't know what you guys are going to do....

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

My dear wife must have felt sorry me. She arrived home with a pint of dairy queen ice cream and fresh strawberrys. And yes I know I just set Russell up. But I don't care because I'm the one eating the ice cream.

yum!  Perfect day for some ice cream too

Barely broke 65F, sun never came out. I was *this* close to hot chocolate.

The temperature gauge in the car said it was 34 C. Think that translate to about 97 - 98 F

Is that even normal "height of summer" temps for you guys? That's hot.

yeah, normal in August.  Not in the first week of June.

First week of June and my lawn is already turning brown.

the conservation authority for my area put us on a level 1 water advisory today.  Water levels are so low that they are asking anyone that uses wells, etc to conserve water.  In June.

Yeah, Cali is back is severe/extreme drought...whatever the worst category is. #BurnBabyBurn

«First  <  1 2 3 4 58  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.