Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Habs @ Leafs - Game 1 - Thursday, May 20, 7:30 p.m

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

So this happened down the street from me (~400m).  Saw the initial tweet near the end of my work day. I still have power, but power to the immediate area has been cut off and some people evacuated.  No visit from fire dept, so I guess I'm far enough away. 

https://twitter.com/OttFire/status/1395460760860598284?s=20

wow.  Guess if you suddenly disappear tonight we'll know why!

Are you suggesting his power will be cut or something a little more...explosive? 

-- Edited by Cathy on Thursday 20th of May 2021 06:45:41 PM

Well.... guess we'll have to keep an eye on twitter to find out!

Nearby gas leak.  *Checks Bingo card.  @%!$

Was wondering what all the sirens were about. Thought it was because the skunk sprayed the neibours dog this afternoon.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Speaking of work calls... I had another talk today with the owner of the company I applied to. Wanted to let me know that he is 100% interested, and is going to be preparing an offer, but that will probably take about a week.

He's hoping for a start date towards the end of June.

Nice.  Hope it works out for you. 

On my front, manager shared at a team meeting that the client is considering retaining a select few for another year beyond 2021.

Next week I have a 1-on-1 meeting with my new client manager.  He requested that I change to his team.  Splitting my time between two teams for now, but I'll see if he's heard of anything. 

Nice!  Good luck with that too!  Maybe soon we'll all be talking about how much better our new jobs are.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Speaking of work calls... I had another talk today with the owner of the company I applied to. Wanted to let me know that he is 100% interested, and is going to be preparing an offer, but that will probably take about a week.

Nice.  Hope it works out for you. 

On my front, manager shared at a team meeting that the client is considering retaining a select few for another year beyond 2021.

Next week I have a 1-on-1 meeting with my new client manager.  He requested that I change to his team.  Splitting my time between two teams for now, but I'll see if he's heard of anything. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

But the end of June is soooo faaaaarrrr awa....never mind.

lol.  Thanks!

Now just to hope the offer is something I can be happy to accept.  I told him I need something in hand relatively soon since I want to take some time off between jobs, but I can totally wait a week for this to happen.  

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

But the end of June is soooo faaaaarrrr awa....never mind.

Jedi Master
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Texted a coworker at 8:06am, told him I needed 10 minutes today to talk about HIS COMMISSION pay. He "liked" my text at ~11am, hasn't called me yet. Odds he calls before 5?

Guaranteed call right at puck drop

Alumni
Date:

Texted a coworker at 8:06am, told him I needed 10 minutes today to talk about HIS COMMISSION pay. He "liked" my text at ~11am, hasn't called me yet. Odds he calls before 5?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

So this happened down the street from me (~400m).  Saw the initial tweet near the end of my work day. I still have power, but power to the immediate area has been cut off and some people evacuated.  No visit from fire dept, so I guess I'm far enough away. 

Are you suggesting his power will be cut or something a little more...explosive? 

Nearby gas leak.  *Checks Bingo card.  @%!$

Alumni
Date:

FLA-TB game in on FX on Rogers at the moment. 

2-0 FLA

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Close, but definitely no cigars!!

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

My card

And because playing only one card feels so...simple: my blackout card

Jedi Master
Date:

My card

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

My card: http://www.focusring.ca/playoffbingo/Rnd1/BingoRnd1.html?board=CeXbsfLNHTxRtvJGZhWFDajV&scored=4096&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

My Game 1 card

Alumni
Date:

Posting the card link tonight instead in case things are too busy at work in the morning. 

Get your Round 1 Bingo card

«First  <  15 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.