SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

#HonoraryUnitedInBed

I. Am. Exhausted. 

twss

But it wasn't from anything enjoyable.

I don't know if it's jab hangover or what but it's taking double the usual energy to make my brain work today.

I had a couple of days like that off and on after the vaccine too.  I think the side effects last longer than they are admitting.

It's a scary feeling. Woke up this morning thought I was back to normal then after a few hours I caught myself just staring into space.  

At the risk of annoying others, my wife and I both had our shots Saturday and had no side affect except for sore arm.

I'm glad for you, honestly.  Wish more of us had that kind of response.  

Ditto. I'm jokingly telling people like you, "I hate you right now." But if you can get the benefits without the mad-libs-of-side-effects some of us are getting, enjoy it and be happy.

Two of my brothers had bad side effects and two of us didn't.

Alumni
Date:

Oh, Kat, thanks for the time check. I think I'm pretty close to y'all now, and hi-res to boot.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

#HonoraryUnitedInBed

I. Am. Exhausted. 

twss

I don't know if it's jab hangover or what but it's taking double the usual energy to make my brain work today.

I had a couple of days like that off and on after the vaccine too.  I think the side effects last longer than they are admitting.

It's a scary feeling. Woke up this morning thought I was back to normal then after a few hours I caught myself just staring into space.  

At the risk of annoying others, my wife and I both had our shots Saturday and had no side affect except for sore arm.

wait for it.... 

Tomorrow senior stops at the beer store and buys a case of 50. 

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

All these dabs and no card tonight.

go ahead and grab a card.  

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

All these dabs and no card tonight.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

#HonoraryUnitedInBed

I. Am. Exhausted. 

twss

Ditto. I'm jokingly telling people like you, "I hate you right now." But if you can get the benefits without the mad-libs-of-side-effects some of us are getting, enjoy it and be happy.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

#HonoraryUnitedInBed

I. Am. Exhausted. 

twss

wait for it.... 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

#HonoraryUnitedInBed

I. Am. Exhausted. 

twss

every conference call... 

lol.

Alumni
Date:

brannstrom, now dzingoal fighting. Strudel is up next. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

#HonoraryUnitedInBed

I. Am. Exhausted. 

twss

every conference call... 

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

#HonoraryUnitedInBed

I. Am. Exhausted. 

twss

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Norris!

Sens score 1st for real this time.

Dman scores?

hehehe

lol, jab... 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

#HonoraryUnitedInBed

I. Am. Exhausted. 

twss

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

#HonoraryUnitedInBed

I. Am. Exhausted. 

twss

i've had slight dizziness, tired alot, and hot and cold flashes. Maybe I'm going through menopause?

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Norris!

Dman scores?

hehehe

Haha.  Soooooo funny. evileye

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

#HonoraryUnitedInBed

I. Am. Exhausted. 

twss

Your immune system is working overtime.  Hopefully this all means we are building lots and lots of antibodies.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Norris!

Dman scores?

hehehe

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

#HonoraryUnitedInBed

I. Am. Exhausted. 

twss

Jedi Master
Date:

Fight.... ish

«First  <  15 6 7 8 9 10  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.