Remember Me  

Topic: Random stuff not related to anything because there's no hockey #COVID-19

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Random stuff not related to anything because there's no hockey #COVID-19

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Hey TJ, how are things out there at ground zero these days? Any better?

Hey guys, here in Washington state we've been leveling off because of the actions the Governor of the state took.  I was able to go to Olympia Tacoma Seattle Bellevue and Redmond Washington this past Monday and Tuesday for the first time in a month.  I'm in the food distribution business so I think I'm legal to travel to the stores and they were wiped out even though I called them all and placed orders last month.  Most people wear gloves and masks when out at the stores and not one store I call on has had anyone come down w anything.  Constant cleaning of all surfaces has been the key. We live 40 miles NW of Seattle and have to take a Ferry to get out here so very very few cases out here.  I will never ever gripe again about normal life, this has sucked.

So, are you sorry you hated all of those things before?

glad to hear you're safe. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

We have rain and/or flurries in the forecast for tomorrow morning. In other words, April weather. Maybe it will keep some people at home. There was a picture from London ON today of people lined up for Costco, not properly spacing themselves, and the line looked like it was 100s of people long. What is the matter with these folks? Stay. At. Home. Shop local. Necessities only. Why is this so difficult to accept?

The wife said she saw a big gang of teens hanging out under a bridge in our town. Millennials trying to kill us old folks.

THIS!!! From what one of my Store Mgrs. told me and his wife is a Doctor they have been the biggest carriers of this

Dicks! Kids are useless! 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

We have rain and/or flurries in the forecast for tomorrow morning. In other words, April weather. Maybe it will keep some people at home. There was a picture from London ON today of people lined up for Costco, not properly spacing themselves, and the line looked like it was 100s of people long. What is the matter with these folks? Stay. At. Home. Shop local. Necessities only. Why is this so difficult to accept?

The wife said she saw a big gang of teens hanging out under a bridge in our town. Millennials trying to kill us old folks.

THIS!!! From what one of my Store Mgrs. told me and his wife is a Doctor they have been the biggest carriers of this

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Hey guys, here in Washington state we've been leveling off because of the actions the Governor of the state took.  I was able to go to Olympia Tacoma Seattle Bellevue and Redmond Washington this past Monday and Tuesday for the first time in a month.  I'm in the food distribution business so I think I'm legal to travel to the stores and they were wiped out even though I called them all and placed orders last month.  Most people wear gloves and masks when out at the stores and not one store I call on has had anyone come down w anything.  Constant cleaning of all surfaces has been the key. We live 40 miles NW of Seattle and have to take a Ferry to get out here so very very few cases out here.  I will never ever gripe again about normal life, this has sucked.

Alumni
Date:

My heart goes out to you guys South of us, sounds like a really hard time.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Exactly right SD — “I’m bored with being at home so I’m going shopping”. Not buying, not “I have to go out for.....”, just going out to look at and handle things. EyeDeeTenTea syndrome in it’s strongest form.

Alumni
Date:

I feel like people are running to stores because they just can't stay on their houses, whether they need anything or not.

Alumni
Date:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Z99jjvYE4-s&feature=emb_logo

How Swede it is. 

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

It's still snowing here. Kind of typical for 'spring' in Winnipeg though.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

I took down the Christmas tree lights today and put away the snow shovels. May have to drag them out again. The shovels not the lights.

Why? Did you take your golf clubs out?

Wouldn't dare take my clubs out. Do we really need locust plagues and volcano eruption right now?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

I took down the Christmas tree lights today and put away the snow shovels. May have to drag them out again. The shovels not the lights.

Why? Did you take your golf clubs out?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

It was almost spring here in Winnipeg. I could almost go for a walk without a hat and my not-as-heavy winter jacket. Now it's spent the whole day snowing.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/youve-recovered-from-a-covid-19-infection-now-what/wcm/368c8121-6825-4cc1-b75f-d3609fcf0220/

Alumni
Date:

Hypothetical question for you all. If you could be guaranteed the 2nd and 3rd overall picks, would you take those over a lottery shot at #1 overall?

Alumni
Date:

Lol your zoos are still open? 🤣

Alumni
Date:

90668225_10163430596310454_5712170933037301760_n.jpg

Attachments

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.