Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Random stuff not related to anything because there's no hockey #COVID-19

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
Random stuff not related to anything because there's no hockey #COVID-19

Russell wrote:

here's a fun clip, somewhat related to the Sens Underground days. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6jrwzYGUoA&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2RaVU1puRwrgDYsUtLGdMtOZlbSwc_Tz2cqHWLnVhvPCa6l_AkFNWAcTM

My wife had a picture sent to her of a very very young Jerry Stiller and he looked just like his son, it was amazing. I loved the Seinfeld show it's the last TV show that was on prime time I watched in prime time.

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Wednesday 13th of May 2020 11:04:09 PM

Alumni
Date:

Believe it or not: its been 80 days since the leafs lost to an AHL Zamboni driver.

Alumni
Date:

here's a fun clip, somewhat related to the Sens Underground days. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6jrwzYGUoA&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2RaVU1puRwrgDYsUtLGdMtOZlbSwc_Tz2cqHWLnVhvPCa6l_AkFNWAcTM

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Hey TJ, how does it work down there if you have to go into the hospital with Covid? Are you on the hook for it if you have no health insurance?

I believe and I’m not 100% sure but they are waiving things like that right now. This is way beyond on the pale obviously. Heck me and my wife each received a check for 1,200.00 dollars to help thru this crazy time from the US Treasury and that’s for every taxpayer. Right now it’s stop this spread except w stupid people who would want to protest the stay home and stay safe edict and with no protection and then they get sick. SMFH with how utterly stupid some people can be.

Alumni
Date:

Hey TJ, how does it work down there if you have to go into the hospital with Covid? Are you on the hook for it if you have no health insurance?

Alumni
Date:

I've now shipped product to Puerto Rico and Hawaii! Global domination is at hand!

Alumni
Date:

Players are going to have to leave their families to train. Tsk, I'm sure they're super broken up about it. (I'd be like, "I can stay longer, it's OK!")

-- Edited by Spezzial-Delivery on Sunday 3rd of May 2020 07:15:39 PM

Alumni
Date:
Pie Connoisseur
Date:

TSN was discussing this subject a couple of days ago. Players are going to have to leave their families behind for 2 or 3 months and be quarantined in hotels for the remainder of the season.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

To elaborate on this, I have asthma and a son with asthma. Because of this my husband wants to keep working from home because of the risk. So if an athlete is in a similar situation who can blame them really?

totally agree. They have the right to say no. 

Alumni
Date:

To elaborate on this, I have asthma and a son with asthma. Because of this my husband wants to keep working from home because of the risk. So if an athlete is in a similar situation who can blame them really?

Alumni
Date:

I think Trump is literally incapable of telling the truth. Everything he says is a lie. Also I think if players don't want to report because they don't want to catch Covid-19 they shouldn't have to. Just collect the CERB (Canada) like everyone else.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Was watching american sports show. They were talking about different leagues planning to start up. One interesting point that was raised was what if some players decided it was still dangerous and chose not to report. Are they within their rights to refuse to work if they feel it's to dangerous?

Alumni
Date:

we should do a trump news conference bingo card. free square will be he lies about something. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/ottawa-sens-rink-a-possible-venue-for-mps-to-meet-safely/wcm/77b2694a-7365-4140-aae4-d20e19bea045/

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

Ironically, during this shut down, I've never been busier. Aside from my driving gig 2-3 days a week, sales in the cat tree biz are going through the roof. I guess with everyone being at home all day, they are online shopping for their cats. The sales pouring in are literally waking us up at night with the phone pinging. I'm going 7 days a week while others are sitting at home not working. I've always been a little off from most folks. 

It's 'cause all those people that are home all day now are suddenly realizing how bored their cats must be with nothing to do all day...

Alumni
Date:

That's so awesome for you Russell I'm glad someone is benefitting from all this. Now if only people would start buying some artwork i'd be set too haha

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Some old forgotten guys named Karlsson to Stone to Turris on a tic tac goal ruin Matthews night

Sweet.

Confident Fan
Date:

Some old forgotten guys named Karlsson to Stone to Turris on a tic tac goal ruin Matthews night

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Ironically, during this shut down, I've never been busier. Aside from my driving gig 2-3 days a week, sales in the cat tree biz are going through the roof. I guess with everyone being at home all day, they are online shopping for their cats. The sales pouring in are literally waking us up at night with the phone pinging. I'm going 7 days a week while others are sitting at home not working. I've always been a little off from most folks. 

Congratulations 🎉🍾🎈🎊 That’s sorta amazing 👍👍

NHL Network is showing the opening game of the season to Ottawa’s run to the Eastern Conference Finals year here on October 12, 2016.  Wait!!! I’m being told this was the night that Austen Matthews parents were made TV stars, so it’s not about Ottawa 😩😫😤

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.