Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 20 - Sens @ Slugs - Sat Nov 16, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 20 - Sens @ Slugs - Sat Nov 16, 7:00pm

Thanks!  And thanks to Homer for clarifying the more obscure bingo tiles :)

I usually miss most of the games, but I do lurk and read the forum thread when the game is either particularly awesome or really depressing!

Jedi Master
Date:

Ha.... so our first ever bingo didn't even get noticed by any of the regulars..... welcome aboard data_sprite!

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

I think you have a bingo though... Homer has the "Either team EN goal" dabbed on his (I'm not sure what that means), which means you should have it too.  You definitely got the "Outshot in 3rd period" and "Either team pulls goalie".

Is there a reference card for some of the more obscure references?  I don't remember what Hands of Condra look like, only hands of Kelly.

You're right Kardinal has the 1st Bingo of the season and it only took 20 games.  Congrats!

What's the prize?  Pool points? A cat? A 50?

Here's Kardinal's Bingo winning card

41619706-bingo-comic-book-style-word-iso

getting a bingo and not realizing it: 50 cats!

would you even miss 50 cats?

Every little bit helps.

Alumni
Date:

Heh.....this is what happens when I’m on the road at the end of the game, rather than watching/listening to the whole thing. Thanks for noticing!! I’d like to thank God, my parents for supporting me while I chased my dreams, my agent, my fans, and Russell for offering to foster all 50 of my prize cats.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

I think you have a bingo though... Homer has the "Either team EN goal" dabbed on his (I'm not sure what that means), which means you should have it too.  You definitely got the "Outshot in 3rd period" and "Either team pulls goalie".

Is there a reference card for some of the more obscure references?  I don't remember what Hands of Condra look like, only hands of Kelly.

You're right Kardinal has the 1st Bingo of the season and it only took 20 games.  Congrats!

would you even miss 50 cats?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:

Hands of Condra is like Hands of Kelly, he inherited the hands and the number.

WHAT?! is an ode to StooLi from the old Sens Underground days. Something completely unexpected like Boro scoring a hat trick.  OK, maybe not that unexpected, but you get the idea.

LUBE! is something gratuitous happening to the Sens, usually involving the refs. Kind of the opposite of refs suck. 

AYKM! Are you kidding me!.  Amazing save, amazing goal, deke. Recently dabbed when colour commentator used it to describe a blown call by the refs.  Do if you had that and the refs suck square, that was a double dab. 

Beavertails, Who doesn't like Beavertails? That's only been dabbed once so far this season as it was mentioned on the radio broadcast. It'll get more dabs once the canal opens up for skating. 

We kind of agree in the thread weather or not a play merits a dab on the obscure ones. It's worked out well.

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:
Alumni
Date:

milestone goal, goal in the last minute of the period, GWG for someone in thread. Three potential dabs, one play. Impressive. Most impressive.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

lol, habs got a goal disallowed for a kicking motion.  it was more of a pelvic thrust. 

And then you drive me insane yanE yane yane yaaaaaannnnnne. 

and he takes a penalty in OT. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

lol, habs got a goal disallowed for a kicking motion.  it was more of a pelvic thrust. 

And then you drive me insane yanE yane yane yaaaaaannnnnne. 

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

My final card. One dumb Sens penalty from a Bingo.  This team is letting me down.

When you can’t count in the sens for a bad penalty, what can you count on?

Alumni
Date:

My final card. One dumb Sens penalty from a Bingo.  This team is letting me down.

Jedi Master
Date:

My final final card

Alumni
Date:
Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Milestone for other team player.

gwg for someone.

two dabs to be had.

Was that a milestone?

Four goal game. 

1st one?

looks like it might have been.  I can't find reference to another one.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
I Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Milestone for other team player.

gwg for someone.

two dabs to be had.

Was that a milestone?

Four goal game. 

1st one?

Can’t say. But does it make a difference for anyone?

not for me, I don't have that square

1 2 38  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.