Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 39 - Caps @ Sens, At Dec 29, 7:00pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
Game 39 - Caps @ Sens, At Dec 29, 7:00pm

oh, someone got their first NHL goal you say?

Confident Fan
Date:

I got Wilson if this stays GWG

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

Anyone else think its asinine to give a kid his first start in nets against the champs....and OV?

I'm assuming they decided that last night they actually had a small chance of winning, so put McKenna in to try to get a point out of that one.... tonight was a write-off game right from the start.

Jedi Master
Date:

oh look, the Caps scored

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Anyone else think its asinine to give a kid his first start in nets against the champs....and OV?

Nah, it’s all fine. It could be worse 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

wow, this is depressing.... today's lineups based on warmup:

Smith-Duchene-Dzingel
Tkachuk-White-Stone
Boedker-Tierney-Ryan
Pyatt-Paul-Rodewald

Lajoie-Ceci
Borowiecki-Harpur
Wolanin-DeMelo

When Ceci is your #1 Dman trouble ahead and trouble behind Casey Jones you better watch your speed...

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Copley v Högberg
Before 2 weeks ago never remember hearing of either of those guys

Jedi Master
Date:

puck drop

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Smith-Duchene-Dzingel
Tkachuk-White-Stone
Boedker-Tierney-Ryan
Pyatt-Paul-Rodewald

Lajoie-Ceci
Borowiecki-Harpur
Wolanin-DeMelo

Looks like a lottery bound D for sure

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

So question for Senior and Russell. I always thought they were father and son, are you guys brothers? 😂

He’s old enough to be my father. 

He was adopted.

Jedi Master
Date:

Smith-Duchene-Dzingel
Tkachuk-White-Stone
Boedker-Tierney-Ryan
Pyatt-Paul-Rodewald

Lajoie-Ceci
Borowiecki-Harpur
Wolanin-DeMelo

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

So question for Senior and Russell. I always thought they were father and son, are you guys brothers? 😂

He’s old enough to be my father. 

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

7-3 other guys. OV gwg.

Someone on this forum switches to the football or junior game by the start of the second period.

-- Edited by senior on Saturday 29th of December 2018 02:09:09 PM

Boucher says Jaros it out with a broken finger. Out a month. Chabot out 3 weeks with an upper body injury. Paarjarvi is out with upper body. He is day to day.

I'm thinking I'll just head straight to the junior game. 

Don’t even think about sending me a Cat 🐈 because of this take, but I can picture this scenario.  The Canucks trade a 23-25 minute Dman in AlexEdler to Toronto and the Leafs win the Cup behind Matthews and Tavares and Marner.  The Avalanche with Ottawa’s pick take JackHughes after Ottawa “wins” the Draft lottery.  MarkStone Duchene and Dzingoal are all traded for future picks in future years all part of Meldink‘s rebuild.  The Euge becomes more entrenched with his slogan Let’s make Ottawa Great Again!! All of 🇨🇦 Canada rejoices with the Cup back in Canada where the StanleyCup belongs.

Aww. No. Canada will not rejoice if the lafs win the cup. Only lafs nation. The rest of us hate them. That comment deserves a party pack of cats.

I‘m creating out of this world Scenarios that hopefully never happen but w Senators fans luck this scenario wouldn’t surprise me one bit

Jedi Master
Date:

6-4 Caps, Kuznetsov with the GWG

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

7-3 other guys. OV gwg.

Someone on this forum switches to the football or junior game by the start of the second period.

Boucher says Jaros it out with a broken finger. Out a month. Chabot out 3 weeks with an upper body injury. Paarjarvi is out with upper body. He is day to day.

Don’t even think about sending me a Cat 🐈 because of this take, but I can picture this scenario.  The Canucks trade a 23-25 minute Dman in AlexEdler to Toronto and the Leafs win the Cup behind Matthews and Tavares and Marner.  The Avalanche with Ottawa’s pick take JackHughes after Ottawa “wins” the Draft lottery.  MarkStone Duchene and Dzingoal are all traded for future picks in future years all part of Meldink‘s rebuild.  The Euge becomes more entrenched with his slogan Let’s make Ottawa Great Again!! All of 🇨🇦 Canada rejoices with the Cup back in Canada where the StanleyCup belongs.

Aww. No. Canada will not rejoice if the lafs win the cup. Only lafs nation. The rest of us hate them. That comment deserves a party pack of cats.

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

So basically we have one line, half of Belleville and some grinders. Oh and our goalie is making his NHL debut on a back to back.

So...

2-1 Sens, Ryan GWG

If this happens you should get 10 extra bonus points for predicting science fiction that comes true 😂

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

7-3 other guys. OV gwg.

Alumni
Date:

So basically we have one line, half of Belleville and some grinders. Oh and our goalie is making his NHL debut on a back to back.

So...

2-1 Sens, Ryan GWG

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.