Game 8 - Bruins @ Sens - Tue Oct 23, 7:30 pm

EK65 was just the engineer and point man behind a Sharks PP Goal 🥅

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Good morning, everyone! I have been working my tail off recently but I finally have some time to catch a game! 

Shanghia-What do u think or hear about Jack Ma of Alibaba?  What’s your thoughts on the company too?

Alibaba? Isn't that like a Chinese version of eBay? I don't have an opinion on the company because I am not really into online shopping. 

Thx, no problem.  I think it’s more like Amazon.  Was just wondering how much of daily life it’s become there like Amazon has here.

Well, truth be told, I live in Japan despite the "Shanghaisenator" handle. The big online shopping business here is called "Rakuten" but I very seldom order things online. 

Confident Fan
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Good morning, everyone! I have been working my tail off recently but I finally have some time to catch a game! 

Shanghia-What do u think or hear about Jack Ma of Alibaba?  What’s your thoughts on the company too?

Alibaba? Isn't that like a Chinese version of eBay? I don't have an opinion on the company because I am not really into online shopping. 

Thx, no problem.  I think it’s more like Amazon.  Was just wondering how much of daily life it’s become there like Amazon has here.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Thanks Homer....

oooooh.... Canadian Tire christmas commercials. See, I'm going to miss so much this year!

Do they still show those "Give like Santa, save like Scrooge" commercials?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

jeez... one thing I hate streaming... silence during commercials, and then it startles me when the sound comes back on.

LOL, I was just going to say,, "Hey Kat, it's that time of year again... Home Hardware gadget commercials"

I'm torn.  Now I will never know what the latest cool gadgets are....

Do you need a flex flashlight or kuraidori knives.

Alumni
Date:

Lol I love that edm music on that organ 😂

Jedi Master
Date:

Thanks Homer....

oooooh.... Canadian Tire christmas commercials. See, I'm going to miss so much this year!

Confident Fan
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Alumni
Date:

For Kat...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0ChLVTpaA

Alumni
Date:

Morning Shanghai! @Katt - I keep gettint commercials for Canadian Tire, Sobeys/Safeway and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Jedi Master
Date:

Morning Shanghai! Hopefully they will make it a good one for you.

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Sens have 1 job STOP the Bruins top line

FAIL

well it was only 1/3 of that line but that probably shoulda been stopped 

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Sens have 1 job STOP the Bruins top line

FAIL

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

jeez... one thing I hate streaming... silence during commercials, and then it startles me when the sound comes back on.

LOL, I was just going to say,, "Hey Kat, it's that time of year again... Home Hardware gadget commercials"

I'm torn.  Now I will never know what the latest cool gadgets are....

Alumni
Date:

Yeah.

Jedi Master
Date:

poop

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Sounded like Brent Wallace was a bit emotional during that short segment on Jonathan Pitre.

Can't blame him, has to be tough to do live when you spent time with Jonathan.  

It’s tough when just about anyone u know dies, but a child...

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.