Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 79 - Jets @ Sens - Monday Apr 2nd, 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 79 - Jets @ Sens - Monday Apr 2nd, 7:30pm

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Lol does anyone else feel like the Jets slack off, then get serious and score.. then slack off again.

More like they're just toying with the Sens

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Tj May hate this, but if duchene re-signs, he may become the best Center man we ever had. 

I want him to do great, I still can't get over how they overpaid for a guy who hasn't won anything at all with an NHL team.  No playoff games, nothing, zilch.  I'm more mad at Sakic and Dorian I guess.

but, if he does do great, then we won't have overpaid. 

Yeah we did, 2 Firsts and Turris is a way overpayment.  He better do great for that.

I never saw turris as a legit “great” #1 Center. More like a very good #2, or an average #1. duchene could be a top 10 #1.

Trading a UFA, late 1st rounder playing with a projected Top 5 draft pick, and potentially a mid 2019 pick for a true top half of the league #1C and using 1.5 years to sell him on the team and see if he fits?  Worth it.

Jedi Master
Date:

sigh....

Alumni
Date:

Lol does anyone else feel like the Jets slack off, then get serious and score.. then slack off again.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Chabot won't just give up

Rookie. Doesn’t understand tankanese yet. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Tj May hate this, but if duchene re-signs, he may become the best Center man we ever had. 

I want him to do great, I still can't get over how they overpaid for a guy who hasn't won anything at all with an NHL team.  No playoff games, nothing, zilch.  I'm more mad at Sakic and Dorian I guess.

Plus everything that's having to be done because of this coming First rounder, do we take the pick this year and then if we suck next year and Colorado gets that pick.  It's determining everything they are wanting to accomplish going forward.

We're 2nd last this year. We take the pick now. We damn well better not be this bad again next year. 

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Quick. Trade Chabot before he wants more money!

lol

Confident Fan
Date:

Chabot won't just give up

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Yeah we did, 2 Firsts and Turris is a way overpayment.  He better do great for that.

I never saw turris as a legit “great” #1 Center. More like a very good #2, or an average #1. duchene could be a top 10 #1.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Quick. Trade Chabot before he wants more money!

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

What do you think the odds are?  3:2?

I see what you did there. 

LOL

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Plus everything that's having to be done because of this coming First rounder, do we take the pick this year and then if we suck next year and Colorado gets that pick.  It's determining everything they are wanting to accomplish going forward.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

I see what you did there. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

on my feed it's 4-2 now, what is for you Kat? Am I even close?

Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 79 - Jets @ Senbs - Monday Apr 2nd, 7:30pm

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 79 - Jets @ Sens - Monday Apr 2nd, 7:30pm

Homer wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

From Twitter:

If this does end up being Karlsson's last home game, I don't even want it to be a thing because if they do end up trading him, it should be acknowledged as just the stupidest thing imaginable as it deserves and not given any of the traditional lead-up/ceremony.

I agree completely with this, YMCA!!!!!!!!!!!

If they do trade him then I’d love to see someone show up in the middle of the night, board over the entrances, and hang “condemned“ signs on the CTC.

Maybe Clark Griswold's brother in-law can bring you Eug to you with a big ribbon on his head so you can look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickle$$, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s##t he is! 

Only if he brings el Presidente Donnie as well  so I can throw rolls of pennies at them while they fight each other for my amusement.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

matt-duchene-shrug.jpg

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 710  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.