Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Tj May hate this, but if duchene re-signs, he may become the best Center man we ever had. 

I want him to do great, I still can't get over how they overpaid for a guy who hasn't won anything at all with an NHL team.  No playoff games, nothing, zilch.  I'm more mad at Sakic and Dorian I guess.

but, if he does do great, then we won't have overpaid. 

Yeah we did, 2 Firsts and Turris is a way overpayment.  He better do great for that.

I never saw turris as a legit “great” #1 Center. More like a very good #2, or an average #1. duchene could be a top 10 #1.

Trading a UFA, late 1st rounder playing with a projected Top 5 draft pick, and potentially a mid 2019 pick for a true top half of the league #1C and using 1.5 years to sell him on the team and see if he fits?  Worth it.

Not 1 guy in Colorado was upset he hit the door, they were more than happy to see him go

After being dangled by Sakic sine 2015 as tradebait I don’t blame him for wanting out.

He asked for a trade

In 2016 after being in the rumor mill since 2015.

November 2015 - Starts to be offered:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NInLIYs8Sj4

April 2016 - Duchene talks rumors, but wants to be the best teammate possible:  https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/matt-duchene-talks-possibility-avalanche-may-trade-off-season/

“Early in the year, there were lots of rumours, and it’s part of the business. All I can do is be the best I can be and play as hard as I can for my teammates and do whatever I can do to help this team win.”

December 2016 - Finally requests trade AFTER a year of speculation and two seasons on a terrible team: https://www.thescore.com/news/1406429

-- Edited by Agent Orange on Monday 2nd of April 2018 09:42:18 PM

-- Edited by Agent Orange on Monday 2nd of April 2018 09:42:43 PM

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Or something just featuring Ludicrous

or cat trees with every cat shipped out  COD

Cat on delivery. 

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

or cat trees with every cat shipped out  COD

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

I just had a message flagged as potential spam. 

A little late for that, i'd say. 

I got that a couple times. Something about posting to fast and furious.  

Ludicrous!

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Tj May hate this, but if duchene re-signs, he may become the best Center man we ever had. 

I want him to do great, I still can't get over how they overpaid for a guy who hasn't won anything at all with an NHL team.  No playoff games, nothing, zilch.  I'm more mad at Sakic and Dorian I guess.

Yeah we did, 2 Firsts and Turris is a way overpayment.  He better do great for that.

I never saw turris as a legit “great” #1 Center. More like a very good #2, or an average #1. duchene could be a top 10 #1.

Trading a UFA, late 1st rounder playing with a projected Top 5 draft pick, and potentially a mid 2019 pick for a true top half of the league #1C and using 1.5 years to sell him on the team and see if he fits?  Worth it.

Not 1 guy in Colorado was upset he hit the door, they were more than happy to see him go

Bah, everyone’s stoned in Colorado anyways.  

and here in Washington state too

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

I got that a couple times. Something about posting to fast and furious.  

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

After being dangled by Sakic sine 2015 as tradebait I don’t blame him for wanting out.

He asked for a trade

Alumni
Date:

good thing that Boro didn't give Hoff one of his skate blades

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Bah, everyone’s stoned in Colorado anyways.  

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

For all that he better deliver and win, winning is everything when you give up that much. We will see when the pressure mounts whether he delivers 

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Lol does anyone else feel like the Jets slack off, then get serious and score.. then slack off again.

Taking it easy down the stretch... then reminding us what they can do

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

He's good I just question if he can actually be a #1 for a winning team, a team in contention because up to now he's not led or delivered when the pressure is at it's highest.  

Alumni
Date:

Yeah Turris never settled in to #1, I always thought the criticisms they gave him for that were unfair. Spezza was the #1 and when he left they never filles the hole.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 610  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.