Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Kardinal wrote:

If Ryan Reynolds is involved in new ownership, the new downtown arena could be the Aviator Hangar. What a moniker!

NICE!

Alumni
Date:

If Ryan Reynolds is involved in new ownership, the new downtown arena could be the Aviator Hangar. What a moniker!

Alumni
Date:

I’m going to go out on a limb here, but the coach isn’t the problem — the team is exciting on paper, but it is built wrong. Lots of young talent that is good at run-and-gun, lots of shooting potential, but if they are up against an older, solid and strong type of team? They can’t play that hockey and they aren’t good enough, not yet at least, to impose their will to get to play the game they are built for.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

How much longer does DJ last if he doesn't turn this around? I wouldn't wait past game 12. 

I can't imagine he lasts much longer.  He should have been long gone.

the smart move would to grab Trotz now, if you can get him. He;'s exactly what the team needs and you's also be keeping him away from the laffs. I could even get past that enormous, terrifying head. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Ryan Reynolds Interested in Buying Ottawa Senators If the Team Comes Up for Sale: Source

He doesn't have anywhere near enough to buy the team. He'd have to get some serious financial backing. 

Low chance of this happening.

he'd be part of a group for sure, but he would be an awesome face of the organization. Plus, free gin for everyone!

Alumni
Date:

Ryan Reynolds Interested in Buying Ottawa Senators If the Team Comes Up for Sale: Source

He doesn't have anywhere near enough to buy the team. He'd have to get some serious financial backing. 

Low chance of this happening.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

How much longer does DJ last if he doesn't turn this around? I wouldn't wait past game 12. 

Well he has been there since 2019-20 season. That's three and staring 4th. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Hey!! I forgot to ask what do you think about the club being put up for sale? We barely touched on it on the thread yesterday only to find out Homer and Kat can't afford the 850M or so to purchase it. They said on TSN no one in the Ottawa area has that kind of capital have you heard anything?

https://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/ottawa-senators/garrioch-toronto-based-investors-have-shown-interest-in-purchasing-senators/wcm/44c1afbf-35b1-4a73-b084-f165fcf0ea74

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Hey!! I forgot to ask what do you think about the club being put up for sale? We barely touched on it on the thread yesterday only to find out Homer and Kat can't afford the 850M or so to purchase it. They said on TSN no one in the Ottawa area has that kind of capital have you heard anything?

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Agree!!

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Norris is out 3-5 months!? Le sad

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I place my bet on Pinto for the Calder. Now, I want him on the first line and every PP!

Unfortunately you may get your wish with Norris out 3-5 months 

Alumni
Date:

I place my bet on Pinto for the Calder. Now, I want him on the first line and every PP!

Alumni
Date:

Talbot, Forsberg, Sogaard, Bibeau….all hurt. Yikes.

Alumni
Date:

I mean.. I don't think that's super impressive but it's better than being beat 4 times by Montreal.

Alumni
Date:

so, 4 straight wins over mtl to head into the season. well, ok!

Alumni
Date:

I made it one day without centre ice before I saw Ottawa was playing a preseason and panic bought. Too bad about Talbot 😑

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Cam Talbot out 5-7 weeks I just saw on ESPN scroll, ffs 🤦‍♂️
Whose the 3rd string Goalie?

and so it begins....

« First  <  Page 3  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.