Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Bobby Ryan arrested for public intoxication in Nashville. Damn. https://www.scoopnashville.com/2022/07/professional-hockey-player-bobby-ryan-arrested-at-nashville-airport/

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

Mrs Cbinc and I are thinking about going to Edmonton to go to THE MALL, and catch a Hockey game. Should I get tickets early? Get them game day? any hints from anyone in Edmonton?

Confident Fan
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I haven't been this excited for a season in YEARS. Amazing what happens when your owner is out of the way.

I laughed at this. Am I going to hell?

I'm afraid so, yes. I'll see you there! 

🙋🏼‍♂️

Alumni
Date:

FYEnmWoWYAcfgpQ.png

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Whew, i was hoping someone remembered that.

who could forget the muff?

Alumni
Date:

Whew, i was hoping someone remembered that.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

They're finally spending close to the 'Muff

lmao!~ *standing ovation*

Alumni
Date:

They're finally spending close to the 'Muff

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

TJ, this should help your hate level a bit. I've seen some very good reports about Boucher coming out of Sens Dev camp. 

I don’t believe a frikkin word of any of that. Thx, Hate level just went back up 😎

fake news?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I haven't been this excited for a season in YEARS. Amazing what happens when your owner is out of the way.

I'm afraid so, yes. I'll see you there! 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

TJ, this should help your hate level a bit. I've seen some very good reports about Boucher coming out of Sens Dev camp. 

I don’t believe a frikkin word of any of that. Thx, Hate level just went back up 😎

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Murray, a third and a 7th to the laffs for futures. Ottawa retains 25%.

as long as murray doesn't suddenly find his game again, this is another pretty good move by dorion. Will he use the money he's saved on a UFA? 

Giroud, your guys homie. 

Sheesh, Giroud was a Chelsea fùtbol striker 🤦 This Giroux is a Sens LW/C and an Ottawa homie 

we knew you'd figure it out sooner or later. 

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Recording on Thursday. EMAIL OR VOICEMAIL THE SHOW with your thoughts on anything: Lebreton, HHOF, DeBrincat, Murray, Talbot, Giroux, whatever might happen with Connor Brown……last show until the fall! Or maybe not, given how the last couple of weeks have gone.

WHO KNOWS!!??

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Murray, a third and a 7th to the laffs for futures. Ottawa retains 25%.

as long as murray doesn't suddenly find his game again, this is another pretty good move by dorion. Will he use the money he's saved on a UFA? 

Giroud, your guys homie. 

Sheesh, Giroud was a Chelsea fùtbol striker 🤦 This Giroux is a Sens LW/C and an Ottawa homie 

Alumni
Date:

Recording on Thursday. EMAIL OR VOICEMAIL THE SHOW with your thoughts on anything: Lebreton, HHOF, DeBrincat, Murray, Talbot, Giroux, whatever might happen with Connor Brown……last show until the fall! Or maybe not, given how the last couple of weeks have gone.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

WE GOT GIROUX!

Unreal! I might even pay more attn to the games this year instead of my bingo card. 

I can't say our top 6 is the best in the league, but I'll put them up against anyones and they'll give them a run for their money. 

I assumed all the Giroux talk was purely wishful/delusional thinking. Granted I wasn't overly engaged this season but I thought there was a lot of poo-pooing of and dismissing the notion.

On a personal note, if you pay less attn to your bingo card I may have the opportunity to repeat so I fully support that choice.

the fix is in!

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

WE GOT GIROUX!

Unreal! I might even pay more attn to the games this year instead of my bingo card. 

I can't say our top 6 is the best in the league, but I'll put them up against anyones and they'll give them a run for their money. 

I assumed all the Giroux talk was purely wishful/delusional thinking. Granted I wasn't overly engaged this season but I thought there was a lot of poo-pooing of and dismissing the notion.

On a personal note, if you pay less attn to your bingo card I may have the opportunity to repeat so I fully support that choice.

« First  <  Page 2  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.