Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Sens March 30th game against Montreal is also postponed. Next game is Thursday April 1st against Montreal unless there are changes between now and then.  

The National Hockey League has announced three changes to the Ottawa Senators' 2020-21 schedule.

The team's March 28 game in Montreal has been scheduled to April 17 at 4 p.m.

Ottawa's March 30 contest with the Canadiens at Canadian Tire Centre has been scheduled for May 5 at 7 p.m.

Finally, the Sens' May 5 home game against Toronto has been moved to May 10 at 8 p.m.

Alumni
Date:

FYI, on tan 2 tonight, North Dakota hockey. 9:30 est. 

Alumni
Date:

Saw a funny tweet last night. Said the sens goalie depth chart was upside down. 

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

As seen on Twitter: This will shock Russell that refs do stuff like this. He was caught on TV telecast saying this.

lol, the ref in Nash/Detroit just got caught on a hot mic admitting a penalty was a make-up call. “there wasn’t much, but I wanted to get a f*cking penalty against Nashville.” what a league @nhl

It coulda been Tim Peel 😱

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Next 3 Habs games have been postponed, which includes our game on the 28th. Guess we all need new plans for Saturday!

Pinky-and-the-Brain.jpeg

Vancouver just played those guys, then Vancouver played Winnipeg it will interesting if this spreads 

Confident Fan
Date:

As seen on Twitter: This will shock Russell that refs do stuff like this. He was caught on TV telecast saying this.

lol, the ref in Nash/Detroit just got caught on a hot mic admitting a penalty was a make-up call. “there wasn’t much, but I wanted to get a f*cking penalty against Nashville.” what a league @nhl

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Next 3 Habs games have been postponed, which includes our game on the 28th. Guess we all need new plans for Saturday!

Pinky-and-the-Brain.jpeg

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Tue plans: Applications > Calendar > Scripts > NHL Schedule > Run

Sat plans: Applications > Safari > Google > "merge multiple ics subscriptions" > Search

Edit: Uh...seeing as the 28th is Sunday, y'all were gonna need Saturday plans already. LOL 

lol.  Oh yeah.  Right.  The Sens never play on a Saturday.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Tue plans: Applications > Calendar > Scripts > NHL Schedule > Run

Sat plans: Applications > Safari > Google > "merge multiple ics subscriptions" > Search

Edit: Uh...seeing as the 28th is Sunday, y'all were gonna need Saturday plans already. LOL 

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

SensKat wrote:

WHAT???

a Saturday night WITHOUT a Sens game?

Jedi Master
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Ottawa Senators general manager Pierre Dorion told TSN 1200 Friday that goaltender will be out for a while and probably will miss the remainder of the season.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

North Division in a nutshell - borrowed from RSU site.No photo description available.

Alumni
Date:

Remember that Wolanin guy?

Sens need to play him in 19 of the last 28 games in order to retain his RFA rights. Otherwise he becomes a UFA.

If I was him, I’d be faking an injury or conspiring to put myself into COVID protocol to get a fresh start.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

u.JPG

Go with the ü !

Attachments
Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

As reported on TSN

Senators to terminate Chlapik's contract

The Ottawa Senators placed forward Filip Chlapik on unconditional waivers Thursday for purposes of contract termination. The 23-year-old centre is without a point in one game this season, having dressed for the Senators on Jan. 28 against the Vancouver Canucks.

The Ottawa Senators placed forward  on unconditional waivers Thursday for purposes of contract termination.

Bruce Garrioch of Postmedia reports the decision to terminate Chlapik's deal was mutually agreed upon.

Signed at a cap hit of $735,000 for this season,  was scheduled to be a restricted free agent this summer.

I didn't even remember that he was still around

Alumni
Date:

As reported on TSN

Senators to terminate Chlapik's contract

The Ottawa Senators placed forward Filip Chlapik on unconditional waivers Thursday for purposes of contract termination. The 23-year-old centre is without a point in one game this season, having dressed for the Senators on Jan. 28 against the Vancouver Canucks.

The Ottawa Senators placed forward  on unconditional waivers Thursday for purposes of contract termination.

Bruce Garrioch of Postmedia reports the decision to terminate Chlapik's deal was mutually agreed upon.

Signed at a cap hit of $735,000 for this season,  was scheduled to be a restricted free agent this summer.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Canes place Galchenyuk on waivers. Sens could claim him back and use him to trade for someone else.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Best part about Dzingel coming back? A player we will actually recognize being on the ice!

2nd best.... being able to say Dzin-goal again.

He'll be wearing #10 with his #18 now belonging to Stutzle 

Alumni
Date:

I recognize more ex-Sens than I do actual Sens, it'll nice to see someone back

« First  <  Page 2  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.