Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
General Sens stuff.

Ducks send Brian Gibbons to Ottawa for defenseman Patrick Sieloff. The guy who helped start the train wreck of this Ottawa era is now a dirty duck 🦆

Gibbons 5-8 175 Winger 5 pts in 44 G’s. A trend is developing in picking up small wingers. hmmm...

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

One more day guys. I guess Karlsson didn't get traded at the deadline last year but who knows. Who knows anything about this franchise anymore?

No kidding, here’s another fun fact on this organizatio from Twitter I didn’t realize 

“I have a hard time believing Boucher will be a head coach in the NHL again after this season, so just add him to the list:

Paddock (2008)

Hartsburg (2009)

Clouston (2011)

Maclean (2014)

Cameron (2016)

None were head coaches again, and all are currently out of the NHL.”

Alumni
Date:

One more day guys. I guess Karlsson didn't get traded at the deadline last year but who knows. Who knows anything about this franchise anymore?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Stone has been my favourite Sens player for a few years now. But I hope he's traded and ends up on a solid contender. He deserves to be on a real NHL team.

Alumni
Date:

I’m actually surprised there was no re-signing conditional pick insisted upon in the Dzingel deal.

The guy played his college hockey there at Ohio State, wants to be in the US, andColumbus is going to have to replace Panarin.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Brian Burke just said the guys Dorian got from Columbus are B+ prospects Abramov* is slow and Davidsson has a courage problem. I like the sounds of that, and he likes the 1st Round pick so there’s that.

Who needs slow goal scorera when we can field a team of Condras?! 

I honestly think Burke is even less reliable than Cherry at evaluating prospects.

Confident Fan
Date:

Burke also says he’d do everything possible to sign Stone says he’s a big time player. Also Montreal was all in trying to get Duchene. Doesn’t Montreal have better prospects than a slow small Russian and a fraidy cat Swedish winger? If there were all in to get Duchene?

Confident Fan
Date:

Brian Burke just said the guys Dorian got from Columbus are B+ prospects Abramov* is slow and Davidsson has a courage problem. I like the sounds of that, and he likes the 1st Round pick so there’s that.

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Dzingel to Columbus... for Anthony Duclair

-- Edited by SensKat on Saturday 23rd of February 2019 07:54:51 PM

And 2 seconds. Duclaire had such potential coming out of Junior, but he's been on 5 teams now at 23. That’s a red flag. Has to make you wonder if there’s some off ice stuff.

Positive thinking: he's a "journeyman"

Negative thinking: he's more trouble than he's worth

He’s a new world man. 

Confident Fan
Date:

There’s a rebuild on and finishing last is the strategy moving forward, they are going to be last whether they are trying to or not. To make matters even worse Toronto just beat the Habs 6-3 after being down 3-0

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Saturday 23rd of February 2019 09:53:16 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

3 more days of this garbage TJ then it will finally be over.

over, but 20 more games to go.. 

Yeah Spezz, BUT we have the games Homer just wrote and we have a whole season ahead to next year.  Who wants to watch this 💩 and have that piece of garbage 🗑 as an owner around pisses me off even more.

Where would you rather be? Anywhere but here.

When will the time be right? Anytime but now. 

Shanghai that’s not fair just wait till Melnyk opens up his change purse 👜 and boy are the Sens going to be bringing all of us #unparrelledsuccess

You're right. I need to be more positive.

I positively hate Uncle Euge and I'm positive that the NHL has no future in Ottawa as long as he remains associated with this team. 

Yes, you have all that exactly correct

Confident Fan
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

And 2 seconds. Duclaire had such potential coming out of Junior, but he's been on 5 teams now at 23. That’s a red flag. Has to make you wonder if there’s some off ice stuff.

Rational thinking: he sucks and there is a reason he doesn‘t stay anywhere very long

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah Spezz, BUT we have the games Homer just wrote and we have a whole season ahead to next year.  Who wants to watch this 💩 and have that piece of garbage 🗑 as an owner around pisses me off even more.

Rolling the bones on Duclaire.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Shanghai that’s not fair just wait till Melnyk opens up his change purse 👜 and boy are the Sens going to be bringing all of us #unparrelledsuccess

You're right. I need to be more positive.

I positively hate Uncle Euge and I'm positive that the NHL has no future in Ottawa as long as he remains associated with this team. 

Confident Fan
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

plus 2 Second round picks 20and21.  Of course Duclair makes sense since just heard on today’s telecast that Columbus had soured on him.  Maybe Dorian could listen to the announcers on these teams and u can find out some inside information.  Duclair is a head case and should fit right in.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

« First  <  Page 31  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.