Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

I thought Columbus was self-imploding with Bobrovsky and Panarin. Weird.

Jedi Master
Date:

Why not? Might as well dig that knife in a bit deeper

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

So.... Duchene to Columbus. Which means he's eligible to play AGAINST us tonight. hahahahahaha

We play Calgary on Sunday, so now I fully expect Stone to get traded there on Sunday morning.

Jedi Master
Date:

So.... Duchene to Columbus. Which means he's eligible to play AGAINST us tonight. hahahahahaha

Confident Fan
Date:

Dzingoal and Stone were 6th and 7th rounders who hit big for those spots hopefully Dorian gets at least 1 6th and 1 7th and just duplicates what Murray did

Alumni
Date:

I’m calling it now.

Dzingel to the Caps for Jaskin (cap filler) - Bowey - 2020 2nd

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Excellent. Also why do they have on the package "low fat snack"? As opposed to two packages maybe?

Low fat, but gigantic sugar.

Alumni
Date:

Excellent. Also why do they have on the package "low fat snack"? As opposed to two packages maybe?

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It's really too bad because I think still having Karlsson would've probably helped the signing process. Then it could've been 'growing pains' over 'into the dumpster'. No sense lamenting it now I guess. Just to stress eat my way to happiness.

Here.fine-1429__39082.1496417924.jpg

Attachments
Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Nothing most Sens fans didn't know.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/scott-stinson-the-senators-are-the-worst-run-canadian-nhl-team-given-the-competition-thats-some-achievement/wcm/154482f7-ce8e-4eb6-9b93-ffeda0183526

Alumni
Date:

It's really too bad because I think still having Karlsson would've probably helped the signing process. Then it could've been 'growing pains' over 'into the dumpster'. No sense lamenting it now I guess. Just to stress eat my way to happiness.

Confident Fan
Date:

From Shawn Simpson on Twitter:

Duchene has played 118 games for Ottawa, putting up 108 points. His 16 month career with the Sens appears to be over. Not putting any fault on the player, but this has been a full on gong show since the trade was made.

I came around on him but it’s just totally sad that it’s came to this and that draft pick

Alumni
Date:

It would be Ceci signs for 8 years for 11mil a year.🤣

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I hope we can sign Stone now that Duchene is a lost cause. Sign SOMEONE. PLEASE. #unitedindread

BREAKING: CECI SIGNS FOR 8 YEARS!

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Comrie and Niku is actually a good deal. I always thought of Niku as Trouba's successor- he'll be a good D. Comrie is our after Helle hope so I think this might be tkk good to be true? Lol no way Ottawa would take a deal this good.

Ok now, I’ll take you’re word for it and they better get at least a 1st and 3rd in return to.  If those two suck it’s now you’re fault 😂😂

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I hope we can sign Stone now that Duchene is a lost cause. Sign SOMEONE. PLEASE. #unitedindread

BREAKING: CECI SIGNS FOR 8 YEARS!

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Of course I also thought at the time the Duchene deal was good, but I have a bit of insider knowledge on these guys.

Alumni
Date:

Comrie and Niku is actually a good deal. I always thought of Niku as Trouba's successor- he'll be a good D. Comrie is our after Helle hope so I think this might be tkk good to be true? Lol no way Ottawa would take a deal this good.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

There is a rumor circulating that the Sens have offered Stone 5 years at 9 or 9.5 million. Apparently deal is hung up on terms of signing bonus.

« First  <  Page 6  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.