Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

SensKat wrote:

TRADE ALERT: The #Sens have acquired defenceman Ville Pokka from @NHLBlackhawks in exchange for forward Chris DiDomenico.

Ottawa Senators. Kings of the 4th line trades and waiver pickups.

Alumni
Date:

LIVING THE VILLE POKKA!

rs-195916-85336428.jpg

Attachments
Jedi Master
Date:

TRADE ALERT: The #Sens have acquired defenceman Ville Pokka from @NHLBlackhawks in exchange for forward Chris DiDomenico.

Alumni
Date:

TWSS

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

"Signed for three more years beyond this current season, Gaborik’s contract has a $4.875-million cap hit, but the actual cash owed to him in the next three seasons is $3.8-million less (total) than the cap hit, which seems to be the kind of acquisition that a budget-conscious team would make."

Melnyk's kind of deal.

Alumni
Date:

Guessing Brassard is next. $2.5m of his $3.5m salary next year is a signing bonus. Melnyk will want him gone by this trade deadline.

Jedi Master
Date:

Phaneuf traded:

Phaneuf and Thompson for Gaborik and Shore. Sens retain 25% of Phaneuf salary.

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Paul Bierne did very little. He brought in the RSU section & wanted to pretend that hockey is like European football. Then he left mid season to be in European football. I don’t take what he says seriously

Alumni
Date:

check this out.

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 7.21.23 PM.png

Attachments
Jedi Master
Date:

Now they are expected to announce that Dorion has been extended. Guess we found the reason for the bad season.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Bring back Cyril Leeder!

Jedi Master
Date:

Just saw that myself. At this point nothing shocks me. I had some hopes early on that Anselmi was going to be able to change some stuff. Just another down note in this terrible season.

Confident Fan
Date:

Darren Dreger reports:
Changes to the Ottawa Senators hierarchy as sources say Tom Anselmi has left his position as president of the Senators.

Eugene must be awesome to work for
Thoughts guys?? I don't live there so I don't know what he was doing but this seems really strange, on top of Alfie leaving too. This Organ i zation is screwed up

This from Twitter too:
Scott Boras says if #MLB teams can charge extra for high-profile matchups, fans should demand lower ticket prices for games featuring two tanking clubs. "It will be like military day: Come see the two tanks,'' he says.

Just had to throw this in because it's too funny

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So the Sens claim Magnus Paajarvi on waivers. Because what we desperately need is another unmotivated, low-scoring winger who at 25 has managed accomplish nothing. Even the Oilers gave up on this guy....

he's just a body to fill a spot. But i remember at one time, he was hot ****. 

whatever, its time we had another guy named Magnus on the team.

There were some good Magnus’s on the team if I remember right?  He was hot **** at one time I thought 

He had a good rookie year in Edmonton, looked like a star on the rise. Since then he’s dropped right off the map, and landed here in purgatory. 

I wouldn't even really say he had a good rookie year.  He had a decent rookie year, but was a disappointment right from the start considering the hype before he was drafted.  By his sophomore year he was completely useless. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So the Sens claim Magnus Paajarvi on waivers. Because what we desperately need is another unmotivated, low-scoring winger who at 25 has managed accomplish nothing. Even the Oilers gave up on this guy....

There were some good Magnus’s on the team if I remember right?  He was hot **** at one time I thought 

He had a good rookie year in Edmonton, looked like a star on the rise. Since then he’s dropped right off the map, and landed here in purgatory. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Senatorus Fanious Torontonus Livius wrote:

Very interesting read.

Didn't really see that stuff coming from Wideman or Brassard. But, you never really know anyone do you?...

1 thing that didn’t surprise me at all is these guys want to get paid, don’t blame then but u can fake like it really isn’t that way

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

2 goals and 2 assists in 44 games this year. He should fit right in with Sens.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

-- Edited by Russell on Friday 26th of January 2018 01:49:29 PM

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

If you get a chance, read that reddit post that Senior posted. It put a lot of things into perspective.

most interesting thing about this is that senior can't read.

« First  <  Page 80  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.