Members Login

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

I'm surprised Melnyk hasn't traded Spartacat for a pile of rags. "Ragscat new team mascot!" "I love the rebrand. This team and their GM are awesome" - tweet by @notpierredorion

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Ottawa Senators 2018-19 slogan: "It's like a kick in the balls"

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

As I just said on Twitter,

Remember sens fans, don't drink the kool-aid. This is NOT about a re-build, this is simply cutting as much cost as possible until lebreton. There is no other "plan".

Can't you send Melnyk some cats or something?

Alumni
Date:

As I just said on Twitter,

Remember sens fans, don't drink the kool-aid. This is NOT about a re-build, this is simply cutting as much cost as possible until lebreton. There is no other "plan".

Alumni
Date:

Toss Smith to the scrap heap and low and behold there is only one non-ELC player under contract for 2020-21 - Ryan (Gaborik doesn’t count).

Alumni
Date:

"EVERYONE WITH A SALARY OVER 6 FIGURES, GET OFF MY PAYROLL!"

This melnyk guy is a piece of work.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Wow I was just going to post that too Senior. "I'll be honest, it's a kick in the balls for us," Duchene told TSN's Brent Wallace.

Is this an experiment to see exactly how much crap fans are willing to take?  

Stone, Duchene, Dzingel are all UFAs at the end of this season.  Why would any of them want to re-sign in Ottawa?  Why would any free agent out there want to sign here other than it's the last stop before Europe/Russia?

We've become the NHL's farm team.  

Alumni
Date:

Wow I was just going to post that too Senior. "I'll be honest, it's a kick in the balls for us," Duchene told TSN's Brent Wallace.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/duchene-angry-hurt-senators-placed-smith-waivers/

Alumni
Date:

Zack Smith on waivers, I’d say zero chance he actually gets sent down.

Guessing it’s a Hail Mary money move to see if someone will claim him or a trade for a 2021 6th round pick if he clears waivers.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

It’s an absolute disaster out on Palladium Dr. 

Ya. And we had a tornado too.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Yahoo! Powers back!

Alumni
Date:

It’s an absolute disaster out on Palladium Dr. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Hoping everyone is safe and sound

I'm good, no damage.  Lost power for about 27 hours. 

I'm in South Keys area, some uprooted trees.  Townhouse complex right next to me had some damage.  Roof torn off/damaged on 4 houses.  Probably other damage that I didn't see. 

You're lucky - sounds like South Keys got hit pretty hard.  Hopefully the weather holds out for you guys until everyone gets their power back.

Alumni
Date:

@ Homer - yeah and over here it's like 2 degrees so not having heat would suck. (Though heat uses less energy than AC). @Russell - I'm sure your cats made it less traumatic.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I was more worried about you Russell since I know you live outside the city. Hope Senior gets power soon. Saw it's still like 12 there right now so no need for heat yet.

I lost power and had to talk to the wife for an entire evening. I got through it though. 

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I was more worried about you Russell since I know you live outside the city. Hope Senior gets power soon. Saw it's still like 12 there right now so no need for heat yet.

Also probably a good thing we're not in the middle of a heat wave, tempting people to use their AC.  City is asking people with power to use it conservatively. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Hoping everyone is safe and sound

I'm good, no damage.  Lost power for about 27 hours. 

I'm in South Keys area, some uprooted trees.  Townhouse complex right next to me had some damage.  Roof torn off/damaged on 4 houses.  Probably other damage that I didn't see. 

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Aw man, just saw on Facebook and Pan marked himself safe on there, you guys in Ottawa went thru a horrific tornado. Hopefully all u guys were safe too. That's scary stuff!!

Senior had a close call but is just without power. 

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 732  >  Last»  | Page of 32  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.