Members Login

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
General Sens stuff.

I feel like the only other players we have left are Stone, or Andy....

Maybe a Boro-Smash?

Alumni
Date:

So now that I have Duchene, who else should I draw for this season? I was thinking of Bobby Ryan with mangled fingers but I held off until I knew who was actually going to play. (For one game, until he mangles his hands again)

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Do these commentators actually believe that Bobby's hand injuries are being caused by deliberately blocking shots with his hands?

It's his way to give Dorion and Melnyk the finger. 

Someone should explain to him that it's a figure of speech, and he's not supposed to actually lose a finger to give them.

Well at least the Forum posters are in mid season form for good quips, nice one Kat!!

We're a team

Subtle but very funny Homer

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Duchene looking pretty good, TJ.

I actually really want them to sign him, because if this pick turns into a superstar (Hughes) or whomever there are other very high end talents that Denver can take with this pick.  Then he leaves on top of that this stupid REBUILD will take till your grandchildren are your age till it's complete.  Of course by then that moron Owner will be long gone.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Do these commentators actually believe that Bobby's hand injuries are being caused by deliberately blocking shots with his hands?

Someone should explain to him that it's a figure of speech, and he's not supposed to actually lose a finger to give them.

Well at least the Forum posters are in mid season form for good quips, nice one Kat!!

We're a team

Russell's just been placed on waivers.

For the purpose of being bought out for a case of 50.

Alumni
Date:

Sens new slogan

Ottawa Rising: Raise your hopes, Raise the flag, Raise your voice.

Didn't they do that before and it didn't go over so well?  RISE UP, RIIIISE

2018_5_30_4ebfb460-10f1-4f35-af82-dc268f

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

We're a team

Russell's just been placed on waivers.

Alumni
Date:

Never any doubt

Alumni
Date:

Duchene looking pretty good, TJ.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

And just when you think things couldn't get any worse; CBC announces they are bringing back Bob Cole for another season.

No way!!

TWSS 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

We're a team

Jedi Master
Date:

I don't think I've ever been as emotionally conflicted as I am about the Sens this year.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

3-2 Sens. Smith with the winner and Duchene kicks dorion in the bawls. 

with his skate on, and then he body slams Melnyk kicks him in the bawls too.  Of course that's too good for Melnyk

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

And just when you think things couldn't get any worse; CBC announces they are bringing back Bob Cole for another season.

No way!!

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Awesome response Homer

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

With this team?  Absolutely.  Why play for this mess when you can just smash your hands on purpose and get paid to sit at home.

I absolutely laughed at loud at this, because it's so true

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

You know what really bugs me about the Zmith situation? He's not a top scorer. He's never been a top scorer. He had one fluke season, got rewarded with a big contract, then when he reverted to the mean, while being seriously mis-played by the coach, they are now claiming they put him on waivers because of his performance.... last season.

Are they really that bad at assessing talent that they expect him to score 25 every year?

they gave Harper a 1 way deal, didn't they?

Fair point

They,  meaning that lying little scum Dorian are that bad at assessing talent and a whole lot more.

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

Seems like a good fit for the Sens this season.  He's about as confused as the rest of the team.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 735  >  Last»  | Page of 35  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.