Members Login
 

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.
Permalink  
 

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Ray Ferraro on Vancouver radio before the draft said about Tkachuck, better than his brother and more like his Dad. His Dad scored 50 twice I think. Great hands and knows how to play w other very good players. Will score a bunch for a long time. Really liked him and really liked Zadina but didn't say which he preferred over the other.
I'm trying to stay optimistic, I really don't like them reaching for that Dman with the 2nd pick in 1st Round.


 Tkachuk's brother compared him to Jamie Benn. I'd take that. 


 Thachuk went 5th and Benn 5th Round, I agree if he's like Benn that's awesome.  All those Twitter scouts I wonder if they were praising Dallas about the literal steal they got that year on Benn??



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Vancouver takes the best name in the draft Jett Woo


 I dunno. we got a guy named Angus Crookshank. That's pretty solid. 


 can't argue that one


 really hope that guy makes it up to Ottawa and stays, CrankShaft!!



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Vancouver takes the best name in the draft Jett Woo


 I dunno. we got a guy named Angus Crookshank. That's pretty solid. 


 can't argue that one



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8678
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

Ray Ferraro on Vancouver radio before the draft said about Tkachuck, better than his brother and more like his Dad. His Dad scored 50 twice I think. Great hands and knows how to play w other very good players. Will score a bunch for a long time. Really liked him and really liked Zadina but didn't say which he preferred over the other.
I'm trying to stay optimistic, I really don't like them reaching for that Dman with the 2nd pick in 1st Round.


 Tkachuk's brother compared him to Jamie Benn. I'd take that. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8678
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

Vancouver takes the best name in the draft Jett Woo


 I dunno. we got a guy named Angus Crookshank. That's pretty solid. 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
Sounds like once Jonny Tychonick makes it to Ottawa he's going to be the most outgoing personality on the team by far. Great story in The Athletic about him before the draft

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
Vancouver takes the best name in the draft Jett Woo

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
Sens take Jonny Tychonick D at 48th and he's going to play with Jacob Bernard-Docker D at University of North Dakota. So we have a rooting interest for that North Dakota defense next few years for sure.

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
Ray Ferraro on Vancouver radio before the draft said about Tkachuck, better than his brother and more like his Dad. His Dad scored 50 twice I think. Great hands and knows how to play w other very good players. Will score a bunch for a long time. Really liked him and really liked Zadina but didn't say which he preferred over the other.
I'm trying to stay optimistic, I really don't like them reaching for that Dman with the 2nd pick in 1st Round.

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

My First guesses:

Sens take Zadina and we are all happy about it as he makes the top 6 on the Ottawa squad as the season moves along. EK65 is not traded and agrees to stay with the club. Stone resigns with the club.

That's not unreasonable expectations  4:48 PT on the Friday of NHL draft



-- Edited by tjlincoln on Friday 22nd of June 2018 07:48:14 PM


 I call that prediction and raise you

3-2 Sens, Duchene with the winner


 Lmao.


 You made it, thoughts on Tkachuck over Zadina?


 All the people paid to be experts say tkachuk is a Great pick. Don’t assume it’s not because some twitter warriors say it isn’t. 

 


 We need you back as a guest on the podcast, I like your takes


 Screw you, ass hat! ;p

 


 what did I say?



-- Edited by tjlincoln on Friday 22nd of June 2018 11:08:46 PM

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8678
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

My First guesses:

Sens take Zadina and we are all happy about it as he makes the top 6 on the Ottawa squad as the season moves along. EK65 is not traded and agrees to stay with the club. Stone resigns with the club.

That's not unreasonable expectations  4:48 PT on the Friday of NHL draft



-- Edited by tjlincoln on Friday 22nd of June 2018 07:48:14 PM


 I call that prediction and raise you

3-2 Sens, Duchene with the winner


 Lmao.


 You made it, thoughts on Tkachuck over Zadina?


 All the people paid to be experts say tkachuk is a Great pick. Don’t assume it’s not because some twitter warriors say it isn’t. 

 


 We need you back as a guest on the podcast, I like your takes


 Screw you, ass hat! ;p

 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Ok. Hopefully that is a Winnipeg Scheifele pick wtf are they thinking, otherwise get Dorion a cab he’s drunk.


 Agree, now I get to compare this guy vs Veleno who will probably end up in Ottawa's division too





 So Veleno ends up in Detroit with Zadina, we will get to keep tabs on these 2 for years vs. our boys.  Tkachuck #4and Bernard-Docker #26 vs. Zadina #6 and  Veleno #30 of Detroit.



-- Edited by tjlincoln on Friday 22nd of June 2018 10:49:40 PM



-- Edited by tjlincoln on Friday 22nd of June 2018 10:51:38 PM

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
oh yeah the Ottawa pick is named Jacob Bernard-Docker. Probably end up like Noesen, Puempel or Lazar were.

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Ok. Hopefully that is a Winnipeg Scheifele pick wtf are they thinking, otherwise get Dorion a cab he’s drunk.


 Agree, now I get to compare this guy vs Veleno who will probably end up in Ottawa's division too.  Wilde is more the comp going forward just heard Pierre and Button say Veleno is nothing special just a solid 2 way Center. 





 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
Agent Orange wrote:

Ok. Hopefully that is a Winnipeg Scheifele pick wtf are they thinking, otherwise get Dorion a cab he’s drunk.


 Agree, now I get to compare this guy vs Veleno who will probably end up in Ottawa's division too



-- Edited by tjlincoln on Friday 22nd of June 2018 10:36:51 PM

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

Bokk good pick, Now Dorian take Veleno he was slated to go #13 or #14 on most mock drafts. Or Wilde if they want Defense


 I mean if there's a consensus on a guy like Veleno or even Wilde why do you reach for a guy everyone has in the 40's?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1584
Date:
Permalink  
 
Ok. Hopefully that is a Winnipeg Scheifele pick wtf are they thinking, otherwise get Dorion a cab he’s drunk.

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
all right already fire this idiot, wtf. Button says he does nothing that's special, then McKenzie says no one said he was in the top 31 picks. He's going to school in North Dakota oh goody

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Dorian gets 48 and Toronto gets 76th, Dorian running rings around the new Analytics GM in Toronto


 But Corsi?

 

haha Veleno or Bokk is fine at 26.


 lol at Corsi.  Yeah take Veleno already


Veleno is Center and all teams can always use Centers 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 10512
Date:
Permalink  
 
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Dorian gets 48 and Toronto gets 76th, Dorian running rings around the new Analytics GM in Toronto


 But Corsi?

 

haha Veleno or Bokk is fine at 26.


 lol at Corsi.  Yeah take Veleno already



 
«First  <  118 19 20 21 2235  >  Last»  | Page of 35  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.