Members Login

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

This is the worst day of my life... even when they traded Spezza they at least still had EK. Now we have... some guys. Mark Stone and a proud AHL team that I'm sure will put up some competitive games against the Coyotes. F***** you Melnyk, I'm so upset and I don't even live in Ottawa.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

So, we didn't even get their #1 or #2 prospect. 

Well technically we probably got two of their most ready and in their top 5.  But that is a real shallow pool.

Alumni
Date:

So, we didn't even get their #1 or #2 prospect. 

Alumni
Date:

Congrats to TJ. he gets to keep EK65.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Booze. I need a lot of it.

like.

Alumni
Date:

Doug Wilson has to have pictures on somebody right?

Good thing I cancelled NHL.tv

Alumni
Date:

Booze. I need a lot of it.

Alumni
Date:

I already assume the worst so.. that's losing every game and by a lot. If we do less than that like lose by slightly less maybe I won't be as depressed?

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

You know, just a few days ago I said to someone... "after how bad last year and the off season were, it can't really get worse, right? So this season almost has to be better"

the best to hope for is Colorado not getting Jack Hughes now and the complete embarrassment that goes with a generational talent playing for a team that completely hoodwinked both Melnyk and Dorian.  Then if Duchene weren't to resign that's the cherry on top. But oh boy embrace that rebuild with 15 to 16 new players in 18 months.  Pageau, Ryan, Condon, Gaborik, Chabot, Harpur and Paajarvi are the guys left of the 22 on the team with over 11 games experience.  Buy your tickets now boys and girls.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

The best thing Melnyk could have done was to go back to his island and stay quiet. He just refuses to see that, fairly or not, most fans see him as being the reason the team is the mess it is now. Every time he gets in font of the camera and tries to convince people that what they are doing is best or the team, he is just antagonizing the fans who don't trust him or have lost faith in his ability to run a hockey team. Problem is, who else do they have in the organization that the fans trust and will listen to. No one I can think of. Think there's any chance of convincing Yzerman to come here and take over running the team?

Not Boro?

that's funny 

Jedi Master
Date:

You know, just a few days ago I said to someone... "after how bad last year and the off season were, it can't really get worse, right? So this season almost has to be better"

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

I'm sure you've all seen the video by now........

I stopped watching after 30 seconds.  It was unbearable.  Is that how the season will be?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

The best thing Melnyk could have done was to go back to his island and stay quiet. He just refuses to see that, fairly or not, most fans see him as being the reason the team is the mess it is now. Every time he gets in font of the camera and tries to convince people that what they are doing is best or the team, he is just antagonizing the fans who don't trust him or have lost faith in his ability to run a hockey team. Problem is, who else do they have in the organization that the fans trust and will listen to. No one I can think of. Think there's any chance of convincing Yzerman to come here and take over running the team?

Not Boro?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

It’s like he’s taking the Leon Phelps approach to wooing the fan base.

-- Edited by Agent Orange on Tuesday 11th of September 2018 04:53:45 PM

Alumni
Date:

We're kind of im the dumpster right now I think will be a catchphrase I'm going to use all season.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

actual quote from wife regarding Kelly:

"why won't he just go away!!!"

Alumni
Date:

Omg that's the first piece of good news I've heard all summer. That and maybe with 5 months off Ryan's hands have nicely calcified?

Alumni
Date:

KELLY!!!!! KELLY!!!!!!

«First  <  18 9 10 11 1232  >  Last»  | Page of 32  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.