Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: 2017-2018 hockey pool

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: 2017-2018 hockey pool

I'd like to thank all the little people I've crushed along the way. My plan was to lurk in the weeds and at the final moment, grasp the golden chalice, dashing the hope of all pretenders. The 1 point victory over senior in the final minuet only makes it sweeter. 

However, I'm not a totally cold-hearted master of the prediction game. So, I will share my spoils with all of you. Please bring the packages in off the porch as its still pretty cold out there. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

thisisreallyit.JPG

after a few mistakes...and much frustration...our SLYTHERIN overlord holds on...barely...

Cut that closer than I wanted.

The Victor takes the spoils!!!!

and more cats.

It's not fair that Russell doesn't get a prize for coming first as he was going to send the winner a carton of cats.  Therefore I think everyone should go out and find a stray cat and send it to him. He deserves it.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

update.JPG

after the latest update, I discovered some irregularities in a few submissions, and have had to recall a "few" entries..

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

thisisreallyit.JPG

after a few mistakes...and much frustration...our SLYTHERIN overlord holds on...barely...

and more cats.

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

thisisreallyit.JPG

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Cbinc wrote:

thisisreallyit.JPG

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

thisisreallyit.JPG

Attachments
Zinfandel Expert
Date:

9e617abf65b93b2969834ed90009282a[1].jpg

is this even close Russell?

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:
senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

How the heck did tj get ahead of me???

Both he and Russell predicted a 4-2 score.  Russell for the Sens and tj for the Slugs.  I smell collusion. 

I picked 4-2 but since I stopped sending in my bribes, I only get a token point each game.

you are still good for this one...I will give you the points...and take away from Russell! 

You get a cat  every point I lose. That’s a lot of cats! 

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Both he and Russell predicted a 4-2 score.  Russell for the Sens and tj for the Slugs.  I smell collusion. 

I picked 4-2 but since I stopped sending in my bribes, I only get a token point each game.

you are still good for this one...I will give you the points...and take away from Russell! 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:

whathappened.JPG

Big changes for this update...I for one do not like our "new" Slytherin Overlord, but MEGA PROPS could change that!

the world is again as it should be. 

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

whathappened.JPG

Big changes for this update...I for one do not like our "new" Slytherin Overlord, but MEGA PROPS could change that!

Attachments
Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Cbinc wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

question.JPG

when I check the game thread, there were a few pick missing, notably Homer's. But I think I remembered what he likes to pickbiggrin. for some reason on my computer my pick is the first one there, if I missed anyone please let me know...I GOT YOUR PICK RUSSELL

Final game=mega props! 

I picked Winnipeg to win last game right after Homer’s pick so I believe should have 2 more points 

all done! 

I'm only 2 points out of first draft pick in next years pool!

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

question.JPG

when I check the game thread, there were a few pick missing, notably Homer's. But I think I remembered what he likes to pickbiggrin. for some reason on my computer my pick is the first one there, if I missed anyone please let me know...I GOT YOUR PICK RUSSELL

Final game=mega props! 

I picked Winnipeg to win last game right after Homer’s pick so I believe should have 2 more points 

all done! 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cbinc wrote:

question.JPG

Final game=mega props! 

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

question.JPG

Final game=mega props! 

Attachments
Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

doesanyonereadthese.JPG

so close now....

final game will have a MEGA props...

first goal, last goal, first penalty, last penalty...etc

MEGA - Make Eugene Great Again?

Yeah!! It's working so well down here what could go wrong?

1 2 310  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.