Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Around the league - stuff concerning other teams.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Around the league - stuff concerning other teams.

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The Kraken start their existence hitting the crossbar 45 seconds into this game v Vegas 🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

3 minutes later down 1-0

3 minutes after that it’s 2-0, starting like an expansion club 

Sooooooooooooo, you're saying the kraken is expanding?

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The Kraken start their existence hitting the crossbar 45 seconds into this game v Vegas 🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

3 minutes later down 1-0

3 minutes after that it’s 2-0, starting like an expansion club 

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

3 minutes later down 1-0

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Correct.  Unless it is an exclusive or nationally televised game for Turner (USA/TNT) or ABC/ESPN it will be available on ESPN+.  ESPN+ basically replaces the old NHL.TV.  I think the out of market games only shtick still applies which is why we have VPN.

How does that VPN work? Does it slow down your internet speed on your home network? I’m in Kraken blackout area only and supposedly all their games are on cable anyway 

If you've ever had your kraken blacked out, you know just how painful that can be.  

lol, definitely don't want that happening

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Correct.  Unless it is an exclusive or nationally televised game for Turner (USA/TNT) or ABC/ESPN it will be available on ESPN+.  ESPN+ basically replaces the old NHL.TV.  I think the out of market games only shtick still applies which is why we have VPN.

How does that VPN work? Does it slow down your internet speed on your home network? I’m in Kraken blackout area only and supposedly all their games are on cable anyway 

If you've ever had your kraken blacked out, you know just how painful that can be.  

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Anyone smart enough on here to know if you already have ESPN+ and they now have the NHL for streaming do u get all the out of market games on there? Hopefully I don't have to pay for what was NHL.com to watch all the games except for Kraken games which may or may not be on local TV.
I've tried to understand this from people on Twitter but I'm not smart enough to know if every game not nationally televised is streamed by ESPN+

I think they do, for 6.99 it's one heck of a deal

Confident Fan
Date:

Anyone smart enough on here to know if you already have ESPN+ and they now have the NHL for streaming do u get all the out of market games on there? Hopefully I don't have to pay for what was NHL.com to watch all the games except for Kraken games which may or may not be on local TV.
I've tried to understand this from people on Twitter but I'm not smart enough to know if every game not nationally televised is streamed by ESPN+

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Robin Lehner has made some serious statements about some NHL teams giving players meds without telling them exactly what they're giving them for about any side affects. The NHL has requested a meeting with Lehner to discuss the matter. 

In other news, Oilers Josh Archibald who has refused to get vaccinated for Covid and sending him to the minors was a on the table for the team, has been diagnosed with a heart condition called myocarditis.  Tests also indicate that he has covid-19 antibodies in his blood, meaning that at some point he contracted covid over the summer. 

Sheesh, Bettman says the 800 number is always open if men like Lehner have concerns. it’s a free call 📞 too 

Archibald, that’s crazy 

Alumni
Date:

Robin Lehner has made some serious statements about some NHL teams giving players meds without telling them exactly what they're giving them for about any side affects. The NHL has requested a meeting with Lehner to discuss the matter. 

In other news, Oilers Josh Archibald who has refused to get vaccinated for Covid and sending him to the minors was a on the table for the team, has been diagnosed with a heart condition called myocarditis.  Tests also indicate that he has covid-19 antibodies in his blood, meaning that at some point he contracted covid over the summer. 

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

So Tyler Bertuzzi in opting to not get vaccinated will not be eligible to play in Canada this year. In theory his cap hit would remain but he would not get paid for games missed.

So $4.75M cap hit for $1.76M cash outlay if traded to a Canadian team in the Atlantic? Bah god that’s Pierre Dorion’s music!

lol.

Alumni
Date:

So Tyler Bertuzzi in opting to not get vaccinated will not be eligible to play in Canada this year. In theory his cap hit would remain but he would not get paid for games missed.

So $4.75M cap hit for $1.76M cash outlay if traded to a Canadian team in the Atlantic? Bah god that’s Pierre Dorion’s music!

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Looks like Evander Kane is at it again. 

https://twitter.com/Mattiii37/status/1421579082018476035

The gift that keeps on giving?  Timmy is a Senator because Doug Wilson re-signed Kane.

Alumni
Date:

Around other leagues/sports...  This is pretty cool. 

https://twitter.com/PamHrick/status/1423792596720160771?s=20

Alumni
Date:

Looks like Evander Kane is at it again. 

https://twitter.com/Mattiii37/status/1421579082018476035

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:

senior, do you remember these games?

NHL Oldest Footage (1925 - 1936)

Sorry no. We didn't get TV til the 50s.

Alumni
Date:

senior, do you remember these games?

NHL Oldest Footage (1925 - 1936)

Jedi Master
Date:

So last night Connor McDavid reached 100 points in 53 games. 31 points in his last 10. Those are some insane numbers.

« First  <  Page 2  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.