Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 79 - Jets @ Sens - Monday Apr 2nd, 7:30pm

Homer wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

From Twitter:

If this does end up being Karlsson's last home game, I don't even want it to be a thing because if they do end up trading him, it should be acknowledged as just the stupidest thing imaginable as it deserves and not given any of the traditional lead-up/ceremony.

I agree completely with this, YMCA!!!!!!!!!!!

If they do trade him then I’d love to see someone show up in the middle of the night, board over the entrances, and hang “condemned“ signs on the CTC.

Maybe Clark Griswold's brother in-law can bring you Eug to you with a big ribbon on his head so you can look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickle$$, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s##t he is! 

Ha!

Jedi Master
Date:

oh boy

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

From Twitter:

If this does end up being Karlsson's last home game, I don't even want it to be a thing because if they do end up trading him, it should be acknowledged as just the stupidest thing imaginable as it deserves and not given any of the traditional lead-up/ceremony.

If they do trade him then I’d love to see someone show up in the middle of the night, board over the entrances, and hang “condemned“ signs on the CTC.

Maybe Clark Griswold's brother in-law can bring you Eug to you with a big ribbon on his head so you can look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickle$$, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s##t he is! 

Alumni
Date:

Tj May hate this, but if duchene re-signs, he may become the best Center man we ever had. 

Alumni
Date:

Hey Duchene made this a game!

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

From Twitter:

I like that idea.

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

From Twitter:

Yeah, that is the truth

Confident Fan
Date:

From Twitter and the guy Ottawa traded away for Burrows:

@ryanbiech
#Canucks prospect Jonathan Dahlen with 1 goal today

He now has 12 PTS (7-5-12) in 7 Allsvenskan playoff games

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

From Twitter:

Confident Fan
Date:

the Peg thought this was over, and now look like it

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Power Play Goal? What's that?

more like 45 seconds behind, or you really know the future

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

wow.... look how young EK was

he looked 17

Confident Fan
Date:

From Twitter:

Jedi Master
Date:

Power Play Goal? What's that?

Jedi Master
Date:

wow.... look how young EK was

Alumni
Date:

Just go back to the room and play the last 39 minutes with a running clock.

Jedi Master
Date:

uh oh.... broken glass. This might take awhile.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Chabot talks like a kid with a mouth full of braces... I wonder if he wears those invisible ones?

It’s the glue that’s infected him from Boro.

Confident Fan
Date:

Duchene needs to do everything to become a winning player on an NHL team, forget Team Canada

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

spit it out Brucie....

Pretty safe to say he’s never spit much out. Swallowed damn near all of it. 

«First  <  14 5 6 7 810  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.