Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 78 - Sens @ Wings, Sat Mar 31, 2:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 78 - Sens @ Wings, Sat Mar 31, 2:00pm

Also it's -13 here, it was -18 yesterday with a windchill of -21. ..it's almost cold enough that I need to plug in my car again.

Alumni
Date:

Yeah this is actually kind of boring.. even with two kids distracting me all afternoon.

Jedi Master
Date:

these teams both suck

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

I see EK65 has learned the fine art of snotting when the camera is on him. Learned that from Alfie.  

-- Edited by Russell on Saturday 31st of March 2018 03:22:39 PM

🤢🤢🤢 when sliding on the ice does that get on you or does it freeze?

Maybe that's why Boro keeps losing his skate blades... it's getting stuck in boogers

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I see EK65 has learned the fine art of snotting when the camera is on him. Learned that from Alfie.  

🤢🤢🤢 when sliding on the ice does that get on you or does it freeze?

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

It's becoming so obvious that the players have mailed it in for the season.... why are we still tuning in?

for my prediction pick

that might be it.  The suspense gets me every time.

lol

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

It's becoming so obvious that the players have mailed it in for the season.... why are we still tuning in?

for my prediction pick

that might be it.  The suspense gets me every time.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

for my prediction pick

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

It’s now play for those stupid % points, I’ve watched to many leagues-sports to know you gotta have real true superstars if u want to win championships.  The better chance u have to draft or keep (Karlsson) you better frikkin do.  The Cubs and Astros just proved tanking works.  The Pens damn well proved it and so did the Blackhawks.  Losing and drafting superstars wins!

Of course you have your crap franchises that disprove that like the Oilers Slugs Browns.  Bad front offices cannot be overcome

As much as I hate to say it, look at the leafs. 

Oh yeah, that’s true too.  Matthews and Marner are true stars

Confident Fan
Date:

It could easily be 2 or 3 now, Condon under seige

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Wings finally get one on the board

Yes!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

It’s now play for those stupid % points, I’ve watched to many leagues-sports to know you gotta have real true superstars if u want to win championships.  The better chance u have to draft or keep (Karlsson) you better frikkin do.  The Cubs and Astros just proved tanking works.  The Pens damn well proved it and so did the Blackhawks.  Losing and drafting superstars wins!

Of course you have your crap franchises that disprove that like the Oilers Slugs Browns.  Bad front offices cannot be overcome

As much as I hate to say it, look at the leafs. 

Confident Fan
Date:

More % points, more % points that should be the new chant

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I don't know about where you guys are, but here spring is sort of making an appearance today... probably a lot of people are actually taking the opportunity to go outside

With sports on?!?!?  Blasphemy 

😎😎

Hey, it's Canada... gotta take your chances when you can get 'em.  It's -11 in Calgary right now!

Anytime there is a - before a temperature it’s too cold for me 

Jedi Master
Date:

Wings finally get one on the board

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I don't know about where you guys are, but here spring is sort of making an appearance today... probably a lot of people are actually taking the opportunity to go outside

😎😎

Hey, it's Canada... gotta take your chances when you can get 'em.  It's -11 in Calgary right now!

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

😎😎

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Well it's also 2pm on a Saturday... I'm not about to watch Boston.. or baseball.. 😑

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.