Russell wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Reimer!!!!!

I’ll never forget when Stooli called him Optimus rim on the podcast. Frig, I laughed. 

you Guys were funny

I was funny. They sucked. 

In Shredder's defense, it's hard to be funny when you're full of rage, which at times was actually funny. 

It’s tough to be not full of rage when you have to argue against terrible goaltender positions.

Oh, god. The goalie rants. *facepalm*. And I’d get blamed for the shows being too long. 

Was the oft injured LeClaire in goal then? 

Some of it was leclaire but I think mostly it was about gerber  and emery. 

I’ve tried to block most of that out of my memory. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Reimer!!!!!

I’ll never forget when Stooli called him Optimus rim on the podcast. Frig, I laughed. 

you Guys were funny

In Shredder's defense, it's hard to be funny when you're full of rage, which at times was actually funny. 

It’s tough to be not full of rage when you have to argue against terrible goaltender positions.

Oh, god. The goalie rants. *facepalm*. And I’d get blamed for the shows being too long. 

Some of it was leclaire but I think mostly it was about gerber  and emery. 

Jedi Master
Date:

JGP!

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Reimer!!!!!

you Guys were funny

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

For u tabloid types I’m watching my SFGiants vs LADodgers on tablet and I guess I know who JenniferLopez is dating since she came into the ESPN broadcast booth and kissed Alex Rodriquez w her son in tow. He’s broadcasting the game. There is my gossip moment for the day

I find it astonishing he’s allowed to be involved with the game In Any sense. Just a lying, cheating scumbag. 

I know, it’s amazing how he’s turned his image completely around 

People just don’t seem to care. It’s baffling but then again, look at trump And his supporters. Strange world we're in.  

I read lots of history it’s always been a strange world 🌍 

Lol. I guess. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

For u tabloid types I’m watching my SFGiants vs LADodgers on tablet and I guess I know who JenniferLopez is dating since she came into the ESPN broadcast booth and kissed Alex Rodriquez w her son in tow. He’s broadcasting the game. There is my gossip moment for the day

I find it astonishing he’s allowed to be involved with the game In Any sense. Just a lying, cheating scumbag. 

People just don’t seem to care. It’s baffling but then again, look at trump And his supporters. Strange world we're in.  

I read lots of history it’s always been a strange world 🌍 

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Reimer!!!!!

you Guys were funny

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Speaking of baseball, sad news. Le Grand Orange passed away today. The Expos first star.

He was a very good hitter, I remember him w the Astros too.  He was tough w the Expos

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Speaking of baseball, sad news. Le Grand Orange passed away today. The Expos first star.

First expo I can remember. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Ryan at 7.5M
Who thought that was a good idea at the time?? You Homer? Russell? I was skeptical but they couldn’t not sign him after all they gave up could they?

Yeah, at the time it seemed ok, but there was something about it I couldn’t put my finger on. 

I think its because he’s so slow, he’s just not a quick twitch athlete.  He’s not aging well

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Reimer!!!!!

you Guys were funny

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Ryan at 7.5M
Who thought that was a good idea at the time?? You Homer? Russell? I was skeptical but they couldn’t not sign him after all they gave up could they?

Yeah, at the time it seemed ok, but there was something about it I couldn’t put my finger on. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

"Friends don't call friends a leafer"  classic 

That’s cause it’s true

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Nice pass by 33 on that rush. 

Did u get to listen to Pan w Ian and Shawn yesterday?  He did a very good job I thought.  Your proteges are moving on up 

Yep, I heard it. He did good. 

I'm a bit disappointed he didn't go off on a rant.

that is funny 😄 

Alumni
Date:

"Friends don't call friends a leafer"  classic 

Confident Fan
Date:

Ryan at 7.5M

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.