Members Login
 

Topic: Game 77 - Panthers @ Sens, Thur Mar 29, 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8053
Date:
RE: Game 77 - Panthers @ Sens, Thur Mar 29, 7:30pm
Permalink  
 

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Reimer!!!!!


 I’ll never forget when Stooli called him Optimus rim on the podcast. Frig, I laughed. 


 you Guys were funny


 I was funny. They sucked. 


 In Shredder's defense, it's hard to be funny when you're full of rage, which at times was actually funny. 


 It’s tough to be not full of rage when you have to argue against terrible goaltender positions.


 Oh, god. The goalie rants. *facepalm*. And I’d get blamed for the shows being too long. 


Was the oft injured LeClaire in goal then? 


 Some of it was leclaire but I think mostly it was about gerber  and emery. 


 I’ve tried to block most of that out of my memory. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8053
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Reimer!!!!!


 I’ll never forget when Stooli called him Optimus rim on the podcast. Frig, I laughed. 


 you Guys were funny


 I was funny. They sucked. 


 In Shredder's defense, it's hard to be funny when you're full of rage, which at times was actually funny. 


 It’s tough to be not full of rage when you have to argue against terrible goaltender positions.


 Oh, god. The goalie rants. *facepalm*. And I’d get blamed for the shows being too long. 


Was the oft injured LeClaire in goal then? 


 Some of it was leclaire but I think mostly it was about gerber  and emery. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 11683
Date:
Permalink  
 
JGP!

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 9629
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Reimer!!!!!


 I’ll never forget when Stooli called him Optimus rim on the podcast. Frig, I laughed. 


 you Guys were funny


 I was funny. They sucked. 


 In Shredder's defense, it's hard to be funny when you're full of rage, which at times was actually funny. 


 It’s tough to be not full of rage when you have to argue against terrible goaltender positions.


 Oh, god. The goalie rants. *facepalm*. And I’d get blamed for the shows being too long. 


Was the oft injured LeClaire in goal then? 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8053
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

For u tabloid types I’m watching my SFGiants vs LADodgers on tablet and I guess I know who JenniferLopez is dating since she came into the ESPN broadcast booth and kissed Alex Rodriquez w her son in tow. He’s broadcasting the game. There is my gossip moment for the day


 I find it astonishing he’s allowed to be involved with the game In Any sense. Just a lying, cheating scumbag. 


 I know, it’s amazing how he’s turned his image completely around 


People just don’t seem to care. It’s baffling but then again, look at trump And his supporters. Strange world we're in.  

I read lots of history it’s always been a strange world 🌍 


 Lol. I guess. 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 9629
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

For u tabloid types I’m watching my SFGiants vs LADodgers on tablet and I guess I know who JenniferLopez is dating since she came into the ESPN broadcast booth and kissed Alex Rodriquez w her son in tow. He’s broadcasting the game. There is my gossip moment for the day


 I find it astonishing he’s allowed to be involved with the game In Any sense. Just a lying, cheating scumbag. 


 I know, it’s amazing how he’s turned his image completely around 


People just don’t seem to care. It’s baffling but then again, look at trump And his supporters. Strange world we're in.  

I read lots of history it’s always been a strange world 🌍 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8053
Date:
Permalink  
 
Agent Orange wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Reimer!!!!!


 I’ll never forget when Stooli called him Optimus rim on the podcast. Frig, I laughed. 


 you Guys were funny


 I was funny. They sucked. 


 In Shredder's defense, it's hard to be funny when you're full of rage, which at times was actually funny. 


 It’s tough to be not full of rage when you have to argue against terrible goaltender positions.


 Oh, god. The goalie rants. *facepalm*. And I’d get blamed for the shows being too long. 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 9629
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

For u tabloid types I’m watching my SFGiants vs LADodgers on tablet and I guess I know who JenniferLopez is dating since she came into the ESPN broadcast booth and kissed Alex Rodriquez w her son in tow. He’s broadcasting the game. There is my gossip moment for the day


 Speaking of baseball, sad news. Le Grand Orange passed away today. The Expos first star.


 He was a very good hitter, I remember him w the Astros too.  He was tough w the Expos



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8053
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

For u tabloid types I’m watching my SFGiants vs LADodgers on tablet and I guess I know who JenniferLopez is dating since she came into the ESPN broadcast booth and kissed Alex Rodriquez w her son in tow. He’s broadcasting the game. There is my gossip moment for the day


 Speaking of baseball, sad news. Le Grand Orange passed away today. The Expos first star.


 First expo I can remember. 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 9629
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Ryan at 7.5M
Who thought that was a good idea at the time?? You Homer? Russell? I was skeptical but they couldn’t not sign him after all they gave up could they?


 Yeah, at the time it seemed ok, but there was something about it I couldn’t put my finger on. 


 I think its because he’s so slow, he’s just not a quick twitch athlete.  He’s not aging well



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8053
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

For u tabloid types I’m watching my SFGiants vs LADodgers on tablet and I guess I know who JenniferLopez is dating since she came into the ESPN broadcast booth and kissed Alex Rodriquez w her son in tow. He’s broadcasting the game. There is my gossip moment for the day


 I find it astonishing he’s allowed to be involved with the game In Any sense. Just a lying, cheating scumbag. 


 I know, it’s amazing how he’s turned his image completely around 


People just don’t seem to care. It’s baffling but then again, look at trump And his supporters. Strange world we're in.  



Alumni
Status: Online
Posts: 1525
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Reimer!!!!!


 I’ll never forget when Stooli called him Optimus rim on the podcast. Frig, I laughed. 


 you Guys were funny


 I was funny. They sucked. 


 In Shredder's defense, it's hard to be funny when you're full of rage, which at times was actually funny. 


 It’s tough to be not full of rage when you have to argue against terrible goaltender positions.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 4939
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

For u tabloid types I’m watching my SFGiants vs LADodgers on tablet and I guess I know who JenniferLopez is dating since she came into the ESPN broadcast booth and kissed Alex Rodriquez w her son in tow. He’s broadcasting the game. There is my gossip moment for the day


 Speaking of baseball, sad news. Le Grand Orange passed away today. The Expos first star.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8053
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

Ryan at 7.5M
Who thought that was a good idea at the time?? You Homer? Russell? I was skeptical but they couldn’t not sign him after all they gave up could they?


 Yeah, at the time it seemed ok, but there was something about it I couldn’t put my finger on. 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 9629
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

For u tabloid types I’m watching my SFGiants vs LADodgers on tablet and I guess I know who JenniferLopez is dating since she came into the ESPN broadcast booth and kissed Alex Rodriquez w her son in tow. He’s broadcasting the game. There is my gossip moment for the day


 I find it astonishing he’s allowed to be involved with the game In Any sense. Just a lying, cheating scumbag. 


 I know, it’s amazing how he’s turned his image completely around 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 9629
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

"Friends don't call friends a leafer"  classic 


 That’s cause it’s true



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8053
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

For u tabloid types I’m watching my SFGiants vs LADodgers on tablet and I guess I know who JenniferLopez is dating since she came into the ESPN broadcast booth and kissed Alex Rodriquez w her son in tow. He’s broadcasting the game. There is my gossip moment for the day


 I find it astonishing he’s allowed to be involved with the game In Any sense. Just a lying, cheating scumbag. 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 9629
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Nice pass by 33 on that rush. 


 Did u get to listen to Pan w Ian and Shawn yesterday?  He did a very good job I thought.  Your proteges are moving on up 


 Yep, I heard it. He did good. 


 I'm a bit disappointed he didn't go off on a rant.


 that is funny 😄 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7145
Date:
Permalink  
 

"Friends don't call friends a leafer"  classic 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 9629
Date:
Permalink  
 
Ryan at 7.5M
Who thought that was a good idea at the time?? You Homer? Russell? I was skeptical but they couldn’t not sign him after all they gave up could they?

 
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.