Topic: Game 75 - Sens @ Canes, Mon Mar 26, 7:00pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 75 - Sens @ Canes, Mon Mar 26, 7:00pm

SensDawg wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

It’s funny NHL teams have a weird way of tanking

Lo and behold, #Sabres  beat #Leafs 3-2 to end Toronto's 13-game home win streak. Final shots 41-27 for Toronto. Wow.

Excellent

Even more excellence Phoenix wins in Tampa

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensDawg wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

More ping pong 🏓 balls baby!!!!

If they do win the lottery a blue line with Karlsson - Chabot - Dahlin would be fun to watch, that's for sure.

If they get 2nd or 3rd choice Tkachuk and the Czech guy would also fill a nice void.

you couldn't have a blueline with all three of those guys, at least not long-term. not enough minutes to go around.  If they were to win it and get Dahlin, they'd likely move Erik. and I'd probably agree, at that point. 

I'd move a lot of players before I'd move EK, even though I think he took a step back defensively this year.  Although, I think they rushed him back.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Lo and behold, #Sabres  beat #Leafs 3-2 to end Toronto's 13-game home win streak. Final shots 41-27 for Toronto. Wow.

Excellent

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensDawg wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

If they do win the lottery a blue line with Karlsson - Chabot - Dahlin would be fun to watch, that's for sure.

If they get 2nd or 3rd choice Tkachuk and the Czech guy would also fill a nice void.

you couldn't have a blueline with all three of those guys, at least not long-term. not enough minutes to go around.  If they were to win it and get Dahlin, they'd likely move Erik. and I'd probably agree, at that point. 

BLASPHEMY  

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Back-to-backs aren't just tiring I have to imagine they're also a bit dangerous for players and the potential to be injured from so much stress on the body.

Your right NFL players are amazed at what NHL players do and how fast and violent it is

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensDawg wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Back-to-backs aren't just tiring I have to imagine they're also a bit dangerous for players and the potential to be injured from so much stress on the body.

Alumni
Date:

SensDawg wrote:

Whoever is negotiating the Sens schedule with the league next year just has to go in and say we had the most back-to-back's last year, we are getting the least this year.

ok, but the leafs will be waiting for you in game 2 every time. 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensDawg wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Exactly that guy who is a pure goal scorer would be sweet 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

f8833b5da1db076d5f447dec68aa0450b7afedd5

Confident Fan
Date:

SensDawg wrote:

Whoever is negotiating the Sens schedule with the league next year just has to go in and say we had the most back-to-back's last year, we are getting the least this year.

Pens will be in there w them, they both got screwed on this schedule.  Cept Ottawa didn’t have Malkin & Crosby

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

the tank is happy.

Dam straight pilgrim 

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Can they get 4 more in 2 minutes to get my 8-1 prediction

kept me on my toes for a bit, but they fell short. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Kat:   Bah, FFS, Ugh, 

meh

Alumni
Date:

the tank is happy.

Confident Fan
Date:

Can they get 4 more in 2 minutes to get my 8-1 prediction

1 2 35  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by