Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 69 - Sens @ Lightning - Tue Mar 13, 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 69 - Sens @ Lightning - Tue Mar 13, 7:30pm

Agent Orange wrote:

Actually how hard would it be to acquire every 1st round pick in the 2027 draft by trading players, prospects, and trading down in the draft every year?

It’s so crazy, it could work!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

THERE'S TANK OIL ALL OVER MY DRIVE WAY!!!!!

you know what's good for that?  Kitty litter. 

Russell orders that by the dump truck 

Alumni
Date:

Actually how hard would it be to acquire every 1st round pick in the 2027 draft by trading players, prospects, and trading down in the draft every year?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Show u how good Karl is he's only 3 points behind Klingberg for the top scoring Dman in NHL, he's been limited because of injury and missed a bunch of games too. He's amazing when healthy

if he finishes strong, that might be what's needed to get him signed and not traded. 

Nah, it will just increase his value. The euge don’t like player value. 

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

That Ryan quote is damning, thank goodness Karl didn't get traded

wait for the summer. 

I'm optimistic he's staying and I'm optimistic they will be good next season.  

You know what happens when you get optimistic.  

I take it all back, I don't want you guys blaming me when Ottawa gets the 13th pick in June

Silly me they can't pick 13th then it goes to Colorado

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Show u how good Karl is he's only 3 points behind Klingberg for the top scoring Dman in NHL, he's been limited because of injury and missed a bunch of games too. He's amazing when healthy

Trade him for picks and prospects. No one we have to pay. 

Picks only.  They’ll have to pay a prospect or two in the next 5 years.

True. True. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

if he finishes strong, that might be what's needed to get him signed and not traded. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Picks only.  They’ll have to pay a prospect or two in the next 5 years.

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

you know what's good for that?  Kitty litter. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Sens always seem to play to their opponents level. Have for years. They have as much chance of beating most of the top teams as the bottom feeders. They can beat the bolts but they can't beat the slugs for cripes sakes. They are so friggin frustrating!

Slugs or Habs this year either one and they both suck

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Sens always seem to play to their opponents level. Have for years. They have as much chance of beating most of the top teams as the bottom feeders. They can beat the bolts but they can't beat the slugs for cripes sakes. They are so friggin frustrating!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

It's not Stone's job to worry about 17 year olds being drafted, it's us fans to worry about those 17 year olds since we will be here for decades and Mgt and players come and frikkin go

Since all you guys Russell Homer Kat etc. have probably followed this team since it's inception not one Mgt guy or player is left over from probably 15 years ago.  It's the fan that suffer when teams screw up drafts, trades and FA signings.

Gerry Townend?  lol

Maybe, I should ask my chiropractor, who also works with the Sens.  He knows Gerry pretty well. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

I had a thought today. If EK65 does get traded, imagine the pressure on chabot next season. Not ideal. 

I'm still holding onto a sliver of hope that they will see the light.... keep EK, fire the coach, bring in a few good supporting pieces, and next year we will be ok again.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I had a thought today. If EK65 does get traded, imagine the pressure on chabot next season. Not ideal. 

It all depends on the multiple prospects and players they get in return, but it will be enormous the pressure on Chabot that is

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Tuesday 13th of March 2018 09:49:12 PM

Alumni
Date:

Ok. I this is just stupid now. Tampa is throwing this game. They have money on it, or something. 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Hoff again!

This is an expansion year score vs the Bolts and Sens, unless they both came in the same year then I'm full of it

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 48  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.