Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 45 - Sens @ Wild - Mon Jan 22, 8:00pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
Game 45 - Sens @ Wild - Mon Jan 22, 8:00pm

Avs beat the Laffs 4-2, they absolutely sucked last year and Sakic looked like a clueless dolt. Until a certain GM met his extortion price for a player on his roster and now they are firmly in a playoff spot!!! Wish we had a savvy GM like that 😎😂

Alumni
Date:

Go figure we have a guy called Dido on our team, name after a cat.

55096B56-D38B-493A-8C61-2025E6E4B1AD.jpeg

Attachments
Pie Connoisseur
Date:

If it isn't depressing enough watching the Sens, I saw an announcement on Facebook that someone I went to high school with died. So I pulled out my old year book and starting looking for his picture. I started noticing how many people in my graduating year have died. And that's only the ones I've heard about. Next years 50th reunion may be smaller than planned.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Bright side, seeing some good stuff from white. 

That’s a real bright side, need to let him grow and get better along w Chabot

And condon is having a good game. 

Alumni
Date:

There’s a great play by EK65.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

That’s a real bright side, need to let him grow and get better along w Chabot

Confident Fan
Date:

It’s funny or is it sad to see the way 2 franchises fortunes have changed since Ottawa beat Boston last April. Ottawa won BUT Boston was so injured and now Boston is young and one of the best teams in the East

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

There must be a few more guys that Boucher coached in Sweden kicking around, right?

He’s gotta “trust” them, remember.  How about if the players don’t trust the coach?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Yeah Yeah, the frikkin season is shot and now he decides to start scoring. Save it for next year dude 😂😎😂😎

Apparently Chicago had gone like 13-4-2 in their last games but still remains last in the Central 😅

Jedi Master
Date:

There must be a few more guys that Boucher coached in Sweden kicking around, right?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

But the interview with EK is pretty much sign of the times in the room:

“We got to try do the right thing out there, and sometimes you question what that is."

Yeah, something is rotten in Denmark.  They need to figure this out before it completely implodes.

Reminds me of when gonchar had that awful year under clouston, and admitted to a Russian reporter he had no idea what system clouston was trying to run. Once clouston was gone, gonchar was good again. 

It seems a lot of nights like the players have no clue what they are supposed to be doing.  If you watch their body language on the bench, you can see that they are basically ignoring the coaches.  If the players have collectively decided that Boucher has no idea what he's doing.... it's not going to go well.

Do the Sens need to change coaches every year? 

Seems like they do fine in the 1st year, buy into what the coach is selling, then have buyers remorse 

Certainly wasn't a ringing endorsement of Boucher or his "system". Does EK have enough clout to have a coach fired a la Lebron James?

He should, but you never know with the euge. You can sign a lot of former Tampa players for $12 million.  

Alumni
Date:

I hope so. I'll never forgive them for letting Spezza go for him wanting to get rid of Maclean.. then letting Maclean go a week into the season...

Alumni
Date:

Does "Win and you're In" work for coaches?

Confident Fan
Date:

Nice change

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

“We got to try do the right thing out there, and sometimes you question what that is."

Yeah, something is rotten in Denmark.  They need to figure this out before it completely implodes.

Reminds me of when gonchar had that awful year under clouston, and admitted to a Russian reporter he had no idea what system clouston was trying to run. Once clouston was gone, gonchar was good again. 

It seems a lot of nights like the players have no clue what they are supposed to be doing.  If you watch their body language on the bench, you can see that they are basically ignoring the coaches.  If the players have collectively decided that Boucher has no idea what he's doing.... it's not going to go well.

Seems like they do fine in the 1st year, buy into what the coach is selling, then have buyers remorse 

Certainly wasn't a ringing endorsement of Boucher or his "system". Does EK have enough clout to have a coach fired a la Lebron James?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

That's because Euge refuses to pay for coaches that know what they are doing.

Ironically, he's spent far more for coaches NOT to coach us than to actually be behind the bench. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Yeah Yeah, the frikkin season is shot and now he decides to start scoring. Save it for next year dude 😂😎😂😎

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

GOAL!! Duchene!

Turris would have scored 2 there.

Rofl TJ's been absent the last couple of games. I miss the rage

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

That's because Euge refuses to pay for coaches that know what they are doing.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 610  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.