Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 45 - Sens @ Wild - Mon Jan 22, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 45 - Sens @ Wild - Mon Jan 22, 8:00pm

Have I also mentioned how much I hate Claesson? Last year too. The guy seems just awful.

Jedi Master
Date:

Well that's the last we'll see of Claesson for awhile

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Brassard has been awful tonight. 

Yeah. Usually he's just invisible..  tonight he is really getting in the way.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

If it isn't depressing enough watching the Sens, I saw an announcement on Facebook that someone I went to high school with died. So I pulled out my old year book and starting looking for his picture. I started noticing how many people in my graduating year have died. And that's only the ones I've heard about. Next years 50th reunion may be smaller than planned.

Did u follow the NFL back in the early 60’s when Cleveland was good?  Did u get to watch JimBrown and what did u think about him then?

Didn't really follow the NFL in those days. Weren't many NFL games on TV up here.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Also cause of the Thunderdome that is the Central the Avs are barely in the 2nd wildcard spot. Nothing for sure there at all.

my attempts at humor are weak compared to Russell and Homer 🤢☹️

Alumni
Date:

Brassard has been awful tonight. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

bah

Hopefully Chabot learns from that 

To be fair to Chabot, Brassard was way too low, it was confusing to figure out wherr he was supposed to be.

Confident Fan
Date:

Totally dangerous hit

Alumni
Date:

Also cause of the Thunderdome that is the Central the Avs are barely in the 2nd wildcard spot. Nothing for sure there at all.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Hey Russell you called it first about Whites game tonight and now Ferraro saw your post I bet and he’s following up about it 😎😂👌

No doubt. 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

bah

Hopefully Chabot learns from that 

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
SensKat wrote:

bah

Why was Brassard playing D there? .....

Is that what he was doing?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Avs beat the Laffs 4-2, they absolutely sucked last year and Sakic looked like a clueless dolt. Until a certain GM met his extortion price for a player on his roster and now they are firmly in a playoff spot!!! Wish we had a savvy GM like that 😎😂

Eh, Mackinnon and the rest we’re gearing up before the trade.

Now that same savvy GM road an one-hit wonder coach with a terrible system into:

2015 10th overall Miko Rantanen (Part of this years breakout)

2016 16th overall  Tyson Jost

2017 4th overall  Cale Makar

Looks Dorion has the same plan with trading that 2nd first rebound finish for a more established player.  Genius!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

bah

Why was Brassard playing D there? .....

Confident Fan
Date:

That’s too bad, that was on Chabot

Jedi Master
Date:

bah

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

If it isn't depressing enough watching the Sens, I saw an announcement on Facebook that someone I went to high school with died. So I pulled out my old year book and starting looking for his picture. I started noticing how many people in my graduating year have died. And that's only the ones I've heard about. Next years 50th reunion may be smaller than planned.

Sorry to hear that senior.  Hopefully that 50th reunion can be a good experience, and a chance for all of you to enjoy some memories and reconnect.

Yes, I second that. 

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Did u follow the NFL back in the early 60’s when Cleveland was good?  Did u get to watch JimBrown and what did u think about him then?

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

Sorry to hear that senior.  Hopefully that 50th reunion can be a good experience, and a chance for all of you to enjoy some memories and reconnect.

Confident Fan
Date:

Hey Russell you called it first about Whites game tonight and now Ferraro saw your post I bet and he’s following up about it 😎😂👌

«First  <  1 2 3 4 510  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.