Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 45 - Sens @ Wild - Mon Jan 22, 8:00pm

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

We really need to flush the D... get rid of Oduya, Claesson.. put Phaneuf and Ceci on 3rd pairing- I think Chabot would be ok with Karlsson but D typically take longer to develop. Get a decent 2nd pairing... would make a huuge difference.

Hopefully, they can move Phaneuf at the deadline to some team looking for veteran depth. Sens will have to eat salary though.

Will he have to waive a no move clause?

Probably, but he likely would want out, which would make the loss  of methot even worse. 

It’s all depressing unless we all think they can turn this around next year 

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Have I also mentioned how much I hate Claesson? Last year too. The guy seems just awful.

So, I’m guessing you would have left him unprotected and protected Methot?  

100% - I'm going to assume that was a monetary decision because why would you give up a top pairing D for a 3rd? I play defense so I'm always hyper critical of them.

Along w EK’s injuries I really now think this killed the season.  Both equally responsible for this clusterblank 

Yeah ask Pan and Canuck how the Sens looked vs. The Jets without EK last year.. it was god awful. Like.. worse than awful. Oh yeah and Methot had his finger hacked off at that time too.

Thanks Mr. Crosby for that surgical move 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

We really need to flush the D... get rid of Oduya, Claesson.. put Phaneuf and Ceci on 3rd pairing- I think Chabot would be ok with Karlsson but D typically take longer to develop. Get a decent 2nd pairing... would make a huuge difference.

Hopefully, they can move Phaneuf at the deadline to some team looking for veteran depth. Sens will have to eat salary though.

Probably, but he likely would want out, which would make the loss  of methot even worse. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah I think he's probably pretty valuable in the room. I consider him the new Big Rig

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Have I also mentioned how much I hate Claesson? Last year too. The guy seems just awful.

100% - I'm going to assume that was a monetary decision because why would you give up a top pairing D for a 3rd? I play defense so I'm always hyper critical of them.

Along w EK’s injuries I really now think this killed the season.  Both equally responsible for this clusterblank 

Yeah ask Pan and Canuck how the Sens looked vs. The Jets without EK last year.. it was god awful. Like.. worse than awful. Oh yeah and Methot had his finger hacked off at that time too.

-- Edited by Spezzial-Delivery on Monday 22nd of January 2018 10:30:45 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Don't think they protected him. They could only protect 3 D-men.

I thought they did, but could be wrong of course.  They left Wideman unprotected for sure

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Don't think they protected him. They could only protect 3 D-men.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Russell wrote:

Brassard has been awful tonight. 

Yeah. Usually he's just invisible..  tonight he is really getting in the way.

lol, that’s cold. 😎

Lol Brassard is to me what Duchene is to you

I should start the Mika ZBad comparison charts on these 2

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

By the way I like your way of thinking 🤔 tonight 

Lol why do I still get so worked up about it.. I thought I had rage-plateau'd last game.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

By the way I like your way of thinking 🤔 tonight 

Jedi Master
Date:

sigh....

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Russell wrote:

lol, that’s cold. 😎

Lol Brassard is to me what Duchene is to you

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

I dunno. Is there much wrong with that hit? Staal  was playing the puck. Was shoulder on shoulder. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Russell wrote:

lol, that’s cold. 😎

«First  <  1 2 3 410  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.