Remember Me  

Topic: Game 45 - Sens @ Wild - Mon Jan 22, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 45 - Sens @ Wild - Mon Jan 22, 8:00pm

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

So, if you knew nothing about EK65 except what you had seen of him this year, would you want to sign him long term big money? 

No way!!! That’s why they now have to wait and see after a summer of working out and getting completely healthy what he looks like at the start of next season.  If it cost a bit more so be it, they have to make absolutely certain he’s healthy 

And give him a coach he likes. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

So, if you knew nothing about EK65 except what you had seen of him this year, would you want to sign him long term big money? 

No way!!! That’s why they now have to wait and see after a summer of working out and getting completely healthy what he looks like at the start of next season.  If it cost a bit more so be it, they have to make absolutely certain he’s healthy 

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It wouldn't be so painful if they hadn't blown this season two months ago. This must be how Edmonton fans feel year after year.

I’m still bitter over Oilers beating Sharks in 06

Ahhhh.. now that was a playoff run. *reminisces*

That’s when Cheechoo was at the top of his 50 Goal scoring game 😎

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

That was fun.

also lol

I remember at the start of the season where every game gave me a near-anneurism. ...I don't know what's worse.

Right?  It was pretty stressful, but it was a lot more fun!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

That was fun.

also lol

I remember at the start of the season where every game gave me a near-anneurism. ...I don't know what's worse.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

We really need to flush the D... get rid of Oduya, Claesson.. put Phaneuf and Ceci on 3rd pairing- I think Chabot would be ok with Karlsson but D typically take longer to develop. Get a decent 2nd pairing... would make a huuge difference.

Hopefully, they can move Phaneuf at the deadline to some team looking for veteran depth. Sens will have to eat salary though.

Will he have to waive a no move clause?

No if Pierre can arrange a trade to one of the 12 teams on his list.

Eugene will never allow salary to be retained, so prepare for a Phaneuf and a 2019 2nd for Team X’s 2018 4th and a D prospect.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:

a wild win tonight for.....the wild.

3-1. who the hell is on that team, anyways? Granlund winner.

Prop bet: Snes get a too many snes penalty.

Well, at least I have this. 

Or or do I, cbinc?

😎😂😎😂😎😂

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

That was fun.

also lol

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It wouldn't be so painful if they hadn't blown this season two months ago. This must be how Edmonton fans feel year after year.

Ahhhh.. now that was a playoff run. *reminisces*

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Told you they could do it!

lol

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

a wild win tonight for.....the wild.

3-1. who the hell is on that team, anyways? Granlund winner.

Prop bet: Snes get a too many snes penalty.

Well, at least I have this. 

Or or do I, cbinc?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Lol also congrats on the score Russell

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

That was fun.

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Have I also mentioned how much I hate Claesson? Last year too. The guy seems just awful.

So, I’m guessing you would have left him unprotected and protected Methot?  

Don't think they protected him. They could only protect 3 D-men.

I thought they did, but could be wrong of course.  They left Wideman unprotected for sure

Ottawa Senators expansion-draft lists 

Available: Casey Bailey (F); Mike Blunden (F); Alexandre Burrows (F); Stéphane Da Costa (F); Christopher DiDomenico (F); Nikita Filatov (F); Chris Kelly (F); Clarke MacArthur (F); Max McCormick (F); Chris Neil (F); Tom Pyatt (F); Ryan Rupert (F); Bobby Ryan (F); Viktor Stalberg (F); Phil Varone (F); Tommy Wingels (F); Mark Borowiecki (D); Fredrik Claesson (D); Brandon Gormley (D); Jyrki Jokipakka (D); Marc Methot (D); Patrick Sieloff (D); Chris Wideman (D); Mikael Wikstrand (D); Mike Condon (G); Chris Driedger (G); Andrew Hammond (G).

Protected: Derick Brassard (F); Ryan Dzingel (F); Mike Hoffman (F); Jean-Gabriel Pageau (F); Zack Smith (F); Mark Stone (F); Kyle Turris (F); Cody Ceci (D); Erik Karlsson (D); Dion Phaneuf (D); Craig Anderson (G).

Thanks, so it was Ceci or Methot.  Sheesh!!  I can see why they kept Ceci but don’t like it

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

They have been a every other year type team for awhile now

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Have I also mentioned how much I hate Claesson? Last year too. The guy seems just awful.

So, I’m guessing you would have left him unprotected and protected Methot?  

Don't think they protected him. They could only protect 3 D-men.

I thought they did, but could be wrong of course.  They left Wideman unprotected for sure

Ottawa Senators expansion-draft lists 

Available: Casey Bailey (F); Mike Blunden (F); Alexandre Burrows (F); Stéphane Da Costa (F); Christopher DiDomenico (F); Nikita Filatov (F); Chris Kelly (F); Clarke MacArthur (F); Max McCormick (F); Chris Neil (F); Tom Pyatt (F); Ryan Rupert (F); Bobby Ryan (F); Viktor Stalberg (F); Phil Varone (F); Tommy Wingels (F); Mark Borowiecki (D); Fredrik Claesson (D); Brandon Gormley (D); Jyrki Jokipakka (D); Marc Methot (D); Patrick Sieloff (D); Chris Wideman (D); Mikael Wikstrand (D); Mike Condon (G); Chris Driedger (G); Andrew Hammond (G).

Protected: Derick Brassard (F); Ryan Dzingel (F); Mike Hoffman (F); Jean-Gabriel Pageau (F); Zack Smith (F); Mark Stone (F); Kyle Turris (F); Cody Ceci (D); Erik Karlsson (D); Dion Phaneuf (D); Craig Anderson (G).

1 2 310  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.