RE: Game 44: Leafs @ Sens - Sat Jan 20, 7:00

tjlincoln wrote:

Oh my, A Penalty on Matthews

and a Sens PP Goal?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

another topic on pre-game show were the 2nd periods, and the too many snes penalties. the short of it was, without saying the words, they basically were questioning how stupid these guys (and boucher) were that they couldn't figure this out. 43 games in and nhl players are practicing line changes. And they were bashing Boucher for saying he doesn't know why the 2nd periods are so bad. kinda his job to know and fix it. 

It’s pretty bad, a real indictment on Boucher.  I’m w Pan and others in a strong belief that letting Methot go a HUGE MF MISTAKE.  He was EK’s running mate and your frikkin superstar trusted and depended on him. Pure insanity 

Sure looks like it was the 1st domino.

not just on the ice, but also the dynamics in the dressing room, which seems to be a problem.. again.  

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Something for Russell: https://www.tsn.ca/bernard-ready-to-embark-on-second-olympic-act-1.972024

Confident Fan
Date:

Oh my, A Penalty on Matthews

Confident Fan
Date:

Bad bone bruise best to hope for

Alumni
Date:

Stone down.  That's not good

Confident Fan
Date:

Great, just great

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

another topic on pre-game show were the 2nd periods, and the too many snes penalties. the short of it was, without saying the words, they basically were questioning how stupid these guys (and boucher) were that they couldn't figure this out. 43 games in and nhl players are practicing line changes. And they were bashing Boucher for saying he doesn't know why the 2nd periods are so bad. kinda his job to know and fix it. 

It’s pretty bad, a real indictment on Boucher.  I’m w Pan and others in a strong belief that letting Methot go a HUGE MF MISTAKE.  He was EK’s running mate and your frikkin superstar trusted and depended on him. Pure insanity 

Confident Fan
Date:

Canadians have sure been at the front lines sacrificing life and limbs in a lot of wars. Not enough is known about the sacrifice especially here in US

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

At least we have the second period to look forward to. I smell a come back. Or something......

check the bottom of your shoe.

-- Edited by Russell on Saturday 20th of January 2018 08:04:28 PM

Alumni
Date:

*munch* *munch* Does anyone talk about Brassard these days? He peaked rather esrly in the season then has just been a no-show.

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

At least we have the second period to look forward to. I smell a come back. Or something......

Confident Fan
Date:

Andy looked shaky on his skates

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Still the Hoffman trade crap, you don’t move your best players

that was a topic on the radio today. On just about any team in the league, Hoffman is a top line player with his speed and shot.  In Ottawa, he plays with pyatt on the 3rd line. 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Alumni
Date:

Or wait do they both shoot the same way?

Alumni
Date:

Yeah you'd think Hoff would fit in with Stone or something.

Alumni
Date:

Lol @ Homer - that would have to be holding the sign so you can't see how huge my stomach is.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

that was a topic on the radio today. On just about any team in the league, Hoffman is a top line player with his speed and shot.  In Ottawa, he plays with pyatt on the 3rd line. 

Confident Fan
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.