Members Login

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

I never in my worst nightmares imagined that any trade for EK65 wouldn't included at least a good Dman in return. We all knew we couldn't get one back as good, but at least a top 4. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Image may contain: one or more people, text and closeup

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Pageau possibly out 4-6 months with an ACHILLES injury. Today just keeps getting better and better.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

I've never gone into a new season with less interest than I am this year. I really just don't care anymore. Well done, euge. You've killed my life-long love for hockey.  

Same.  I'm thinking of mailing in my picks for the game thread pool.  

United in rage?  nah no point in getting upset when you don't GAF anymore

Alumni
Date:

EK65 thanked Alfie and Murray, did not mention melnyk or dorion.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Image may contain: 2 people, meme, suit and text

Alumni
Date:

I've never gone into a new season with less interest than I am this year. I really just don't care anymore. Well done, euge. You've killed my life-long love for hockey.  

Jedi Master
Date:

Guys.... does this make Cody Ceci our #1 Dman?

Jedi Master
Date:

I feel sick. Just..... sick

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

This is the worst day of my life... even when they traded Spezza they at least still had EK. Now we have... some guys. Mark Stone and a proud AHL team that I'm sure will put up some competitive games against the Coyotes. F***** you Melnyk, I'm so upset and I don't even live in Ottawa.

I'd guess that its almost guaranteed now that Stone and Duchene move along as well. This is all designed for melnyk to spend no money until the lebreton thing happens. 

Alumni
Date:

This is the worst day of my life... even when they traded Spezza they at least still had EK. Now we have... some guys. Mark Stone and a proud AHL team that I'm sure will put up some competitive games against the Coyotes. F***** you Melnyk, I'm so upset and I don't even live in Ottawa.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

So, we didn't even get their #1 or #2 prospect. 

Well technically we probably got two of their most ready and in their top 5.  But that is a real shallow pool.

Alumni
Date:

So, we didn't even get their #1 or #2 prospect. 

Alumni
Date:

Congrats to TJ. he gets to keep EK65.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Booze. I need a lot of it.

like.

Alumni
Date:

Doug Wilson has to have pictures on somebody right?

Good thing I cancelled NHL.tv

Alumni
Date:

Booze. I need a lot of it.

Alumni
Date:

I already assume the worst so.. that's losing every game and by a lot. If we do less than that like lose by slightly less maybe I won't be as depressed?

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

You know, just a few days ago I said to someone... "after how bad last year and the off season were, it can't really get worse, right? So this season almost has to be better"

the best to hope for is Colorado not getting Jack Hughes now and the complete embarrassment that goes with a generational talent playing for a team that completely hoodwinked both Melnyk and Dorian.  Then if Duchene weren't to resign that's the cherry on top. But oh boy embrace that rebuild with 15 to 16 new players in 18 months.  Pageau, Ryan, Condon, Gaborik, Chabot, Harpur and Paajarvi are the guys left of the 22 on the team with over 11 games experience.  Buy your tickets now boys and girls.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

The best thing Melnyk could have done was to go back to his island and stay quiet. He just refuses to see that, fairly or not, most fans see him as being the reason the team is the mess it is now. Every time he gets in font of the camera and tries to convince people that what they are doing is best or the team, he is just antagonizing the fans who don't trust him or have lost faith in his ability to run a hockey team. Problem is, who else do they have in the organization that the fans trust and will listen to. No one I can think of. Think there's any chance of convincing Yzerman to come here and take over running the team?

Not Boro?

that's funny 

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 728  >  Last»  | Page of 28  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.