Members Login

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

senior wrote:

If Karlsson doesn't sign with the Sharks, I think he ends up in Tampa Bay.

Thanks a lot, just because your parade has been ruined now you gotta go and start throwing up on my parade

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Saw a guy wearing one of these today only it was 65.

No automatic alt text available.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

If Karlsson doesn't sign with the Sharks, I think he ends up in Tampa Bay.

Alumni
Date:

That is a decent point on the Karlsson trade. Sharks have potential huge short term gain while Ottawa (potentially) plays the long game. But then again maybe some day one of those picks will be almost as good as Karlsson 🤣 also I'm not an economist.... but does saving 3 mil a year and losing X mil on merch, fans, advertising, anyone else in the league... does that still make sense dollars-wise? If you say it's about business then doesn't your business have to produce a product people want to buy?

Alumni
Date:

I heard today that Karlsson told all teams he wouldn't extend as part of any trade. (this is why vegas deal fell through).

Considering that, the return for him in the trade doesn't look quite as bad, considering SJ has no guarantee they'll be able to re-sign him, yet. He's basically still a rental player, at this point. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Everyone in Winnipeg is talking about the Senators explosion. I can't even get away from it. Even my shruggy Matt Duchene can only cheer me up so much.

On Sharks podcasts they are making so much fun of the Ottawa situation and the fact that DougWilson is just a tad smarter than PierreDorian.  On Vancouver podcasts same thing, no one can believe the tire fire and they are laughing at the Senators owner and Dorian.  It's just the way it's going to be until #MelnykOut becomes a reality.

Will #MelnykOut become a reality?  If selling the team was on the table, wouldn't a team with Karlsson be more valuable than a team without?

I'm thinking #MelnykOut is just a figment of most Sens fans imagination, but we can dream of the day he's gone he won't be around forever there will be a day.  I just hope I'm around to still care when that finally happens

if the crowds stay away and he's bleeding money, he might just have to sell.

If the rumors are true and Melnyk is having trouble finding investors for the Lebreton project, the city and the NCC could conceivably take the rights to the project away from him and ask for new bidders. They're already getting impatient with the lack of any progress. If this happens, Melnyk is screwed.

Confident Fan
Date:

#Sharks Doug Wilson on #Sens Pierre Dorion: “I think some people rushed to judgment (on grading the Karlsson trade). We gave up some really good players that have a promising future. I do believe — and I told him this — it’s a very good deal … for both teams." lol!!!!!!!!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Everyone in Winnipeg is talking about the Senators explosion. I can't even get away from it. Even my shruggy Matt Duchene can only cheer me up so much.

On Sharks podcasts they are making so much fun of the Ottawa situation and the fact that DougWilson is just a tad smarter than PierreDorian.  On Vancouver podcasts same thing, no one can believe the tire fire and they are laughing at the Senators owner and Dorian.  It's just the way it's going to be until #MelnykOut becomes a reality.

Will #MelnykOut become a reality?  If selling the team was on the table, wouldn't a team with Karlsson be more valuable than a team without?

I'm thinking #MelnykOut is just a figment of most Sens fans imagination, but we can dream of the day he's gone he won't be around forever there will be a day.  I just hope I'm around to still care when that finally happens

if the crowds stay away and he's bleeding money, he might just have to sell.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Low overhead.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Omg TJ the wounds cut deep bro.

At least the Seahawks do have an owner whose always willing to pay anything it takes to keep players he or management wants, Paul Allen.  That's a lot better than you know who

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Food for thought: The leafs got John Tavares for basically nothing, and we got basically nothing for karlsson.

Sleep well.

If it's true, what can you do?!?!?  I know--- #MelnykOut

Alumni
Date:

Food for thought: The leafs got John Tavares for basically nothing, and we got basically nothing for karlsson.

Sleep well.

Alumni
Date:

Me: *had rough day* I know, I'll see what preseason games are on today. (Sees Ottawa vs. Toronto and nothing else) ........

Alumni
Date:

Omg TJ the wounds cut deep bro.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

I'm paying for it already, I'm watching the worst team in the NFL my Seattle Seahawks. Sheesh

This is a bad football game. And the one I watched last night was terrible. I'm going back to the CFL.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

All those in favour of burning tj at the stake for that avatar, say AYE.

nah, I can understand his lashing out like that. 

«First  <  1 2 3 428  >  Last»  | Page of 28  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.