Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Norris undergoes shoulder surgery, again. Done for the season. He has played 58 of the 144 games the team has played since signing his contract. ALBATROSS!!

Confident Fan
Date:

Saw this on Twitter guess which team this person is talking about

“I’m trying to be optimistic for the future but as of right now it’s very hard to be.

Bad contracts
Underperforming core
One of the worst prospect pools in the league
No cap space
Lost a future 1st round pick for nothing
Injuries
Hard time signing free agents
Two worst goalies in the league statistically signed on for another season + more
Rookie GM
New head coach
Owner who hires his friends”

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Okay, well now they HAVE to find a third guy so they have a Conjugation Line.

what would be their function?

did something

does something

do something

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

what would be their function?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Boris is a Senator!! Just picked up off waivers

who, this guy?

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 2.19.08 PM.png

That is so funny!!! That is exactly who I was thinking about, that is good

So we have a Tkachuk and a Katchouk?  Is he allowed to do things too?

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

who, this guy?

That is so funny!!! That is exactly who I was thinking about, that is good

Alumni
Date:

spotted on twitter

GIJTVS1XYAAOYJd.jpg

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

who, this guy?

Attachments
Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Besides, a third round pick from Florida, which is one of the best teams in the NHL is almost a fourth round pick. It does nothing.

This is all on the previous GM, he left this GM, no other choice. I just read where Tarasenko wasn’t going to drop his no trade, unless it was to Florida, where he lives. The Florida GM is not an idiot like the previous GM that was in Ottawa and this is all they were gonna get, it stinks, but he did the best he could

I agree with you but I am getting sick of the excuses. 

"We had no choice..."   "Our hands were tied..."   "It was the best we could get..."

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Besides, a third round pick from Florida, which is one of the best teams in the NHL is almost a fourth round pick. It does nothing.

This is all on the previous GM, he left this GM, no other choice. I just read where Tarasenko wasn’t going to drop his no trade, unless it was to Florida, where he lives. The Florida GM is not an idiot like the previous GM that was in Ottawa and this is all they were gonna get, it stinks, but he did the best he could

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:

With Norris gone for what seems like another long term shoulder injury, trading tarasenko may not be the best idea anymore. Even if Norris is ready to go next season, I don't think its wise to ever count on him lasting a full season again, and you'll likely be looking for a scoring winger. Which is, afterall, kinda what Tarasenko is. 

Just spitballin' here. 

You did it again.

Jesus, what a garbage return. They need players now, not mid round picks. 

I guess this was the best that was available, which sucks. Still cleaning up dorion's mess. 

Garbage return is right they should’ve just held onto him for a third round and may be a fourth or third round pick later in 2026. This is a garbage return. It does nothing to move anything along the third round pick in the NHL usually turns into nothing. I still believe that this ownership group with this stupid idea that we’re gonna just let things roll with the idiot that was running everything, It’s just put them even further behind. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:

With Norris gone for what seems like another long term shoulder injury, trading tarasenko may not be the best idea anymore. Even if Norris is ready to go next season, I don't think its wise to ever count on him lasting a full season again, and you'll likely be looking for a scoring winger. Which is, afterall, kinda what Tarasenko is. 

Just spitballin' here. 

You did it again.

I guess this was the best that was available, which sucks. Still cleaning up dorion's mess. 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:

Just spitballin' here. 

You did it again.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

Just spitballin' here. 

You did it again.

Alumni
Date:

Just spitballin' here. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

There’s a documentary on amazon about Alex daigle. 

Pronger #2 Kariya #4 Niedermeyer #5 woulda been just a bit better choices 

"Nobody remembers who was in a documentary."

I watched it this evening. At 15 after scoring 50 goals in a season, he was "OK, now what?" and basically floundered internally, while putting on a front trying to be what he was expected to be. 

If sports phycologists were a thing back then, things might have gone differently. 

He wasn't ready to be an NHL player, no one took him under their wing to teach him. That huge contract was an added burden on expectations. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

From @DownGoesBrown

20 years ago this week, the Senators and Flyers played a legendary game that set the NHL's all-time record for penalty minutes.

Today, I've got all 419 PIM from that infamous game, ranked from least to most ridiculous.

All 419 PIM from the 2004 Flyers-Senators brawl, ranked from least to most ridiculous

The hi/low lights 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ytcwTwB7Bo

« First  <  Page 12  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.