Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

tjlincoln wrote:
Senatorus Fanious Torontonus Livius wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

It looks like Boqvist or Bouchard on D and Tkachuck on offense will be the choices for Sens. This pick is a better get it right pick. Zadina and Schvechnikov will probably be gone or not. It’s going to be 1 of those 5 they can’t make another ZBad pick and pass on Scheifele or the Philly Centerman.

I don't know about you all, but I think that some edgy scoring skill found via Brady Tkachuck is probably what we need.

He should be there, plus the Sens have pick of the litter of 2nd best Dman in this draft.  Or Dorian could get tricky and trade back to 6-7-8 or 9 get a 1st Rounder for next year to replace their own.  Some team may really want Tkachuck and extort them like Sakic did to him

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Wednesday 2nd of May 2018 12:05:23 PM

OK, I'm first guessing on the Draft.  If one of the top 3 guys slides and Montreal takes Tkachuck the Sens take that forward.  If it's Tkachuck and all the Defenseman left I say take Hughes the Dman from Michigan or Tkachuck or Wahlstrom the Forward from US under 18 team.  Boqvist is a good offensive Swedish defenseman but he supposedly can't play defense like a lot of current Senators so I'm sure that's the pick.

Confident Fan
Date:

Senatorus Fanious Torontonus Livius wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

It looks like Boqvist or Bouchard on D and Tkachuck on offense will be the choices for Sens. This pick is a better get it right pick. Zadina and Schvechnikov will probably be gone or not. It’s going to be 1 of those 5 they can’t make another ZBad pick and pass on Scheifele or the Philly Centerman.

I don't know about you all, but I think that some edgy scoring skill found via Brady Tkachuck is probably what we need.

He should be there, plus the Sens have pick of the litter of 2nd best Dman in this draft.  Or Dorian could get tricky and trade back to 6-7-8 or 9 get a 1st Rounder for next year to replace their own.  Some team may really want Tkachuck and extort them like Sakic did to him

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Wednesday 2nd of May 2018 12:05:23 PM

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I can't see Brady playing le systeme, so maybe that is what we need.

There's a system?

there are many systems. everyone plays their own.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

There's a system?

Alumni
Date:

Veteran
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Yeah... things sure are looking up now

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Looks like Boucher is staying on as coach. Dark days ahead indeed.

Ouch. Not good news.

Alumni
Date:

Looks like Boucher is staying on as coach. Dark days ahead indeed.

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Yeah, suck it Bergevin.

Alumni
Date:

I would have preferred that CAR win so that the first overall isn't in our division, but at least it wasn't the Habs that won. What is the over/under on how many police cars will burn tonight in Montreal?

Confident Fan
Date:

3 Old white guys waiting on a teenager to save their sick franchises is riveting TV

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Well there we go. Number 4 pick. Do we keel or give to Colorado?

4 is a really really good player.  There are 5 top guys available 

Alumni
Date:

Can we just have Schaefer wave the white flag?

Alumni
Date:

Well there we go. Number 4 pick. Do we keel or give to Colorado?

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

On a Vancouver Canucks podcast the guys on there wanted to see instead of old executives sitting up there waiting for their pick to be determined it should be a fan from each team and I was thinking for Ottawa if it somehow ended being Stooli. Russell when Ottawa ends up at 5 instead of top 3 how many FBombs does he bust out with when they pan to his face?

I still remember the look on Murray’s face when they dropped from 5 (out of the announced picks) to 6.  That was heartbreaking.

Russell would say "That's an effing cat Bettman"

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

On a Vancouver Canucks podcast the guys on there wanted to see instead of old executives sitting up there waiting for their pick to be determined it should be a fan from each team and I was thinking for Ottawa if it somehow ended being Stooli. Russell when Ottawa ends up at 5 instead of top 3 how many FBombs does he bust out with when they pan to his face?

I still remember the look on Murray’s face when they dropped from 5 (out of the announced picks) to 6.  That was heartbreaking.

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Only the NHL would give fans 15-4 in the draft lottery then make fans wait 2 hours to know the rest. Thank Goodness I’ll be on an airplane ✈️ and won’t care till late that day anyway but this is so NHL.

1 2 39  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.